Biswal Limited provides high quality, bespoke services to the telecommunications industry. We pride ourselves on the acquisition, development and deployment of all resources required to allow a telecommunications company to provide excellent service to its own customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Support Engineer
- Performs routine maintenance and repairs on equipment to include oil changes, lubrication, battery testing and replacement, filter replacement, tire inspection/replacement and electronic control systems adjustments and repair.
- Keeps work areas free of hazardous conditions, grease or oil spills and excess supplies
- In the maintenance of established quality standards through first line evaluation and reporting of process flows with the aim of identifying areas for process improvement.
- Actively assist line managers in the development of team and individual quality and performance standards for front-line employees
- Maintains records and logs of completed maintenance actions to meet minimum requirements for state inspectors.
- Respond to monitoring alarms and troubleshoots equipment during emergency power outages and scheduled equipment exercise periods.
- Provides regular (weekly or as needed) updates including current operational and maintenance activities and issues being resolved
- Assist the Quality Assurance Team Lead to ensure the implementation of the Quality Assurance recognition program in the Online and Walk In Assistance Centre.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering or related field
- Minimum of 3-5 years in diesel management
- Demonstrated ability to manage and interface with large multi-functional project teams.
- Must experience in process engineering.
- Previous work experience with DCDG/ACDG generators
- Relevant Postgraduate degree would be an added advantage
- Strong problem-solving skills and mathematical abilities
- Problem solving skills
- Effective Oral and Written Communication Skills
- Intermediate use of general computer programs such as packages in the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent time management skills
- A high level of autonomy and self-efficiency with attention to detail.
- Demonstrated Leadership Skills
Deadline: 31st July, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the Subject of the mail.