H. Pierson Associates Limited is a boutique consulting firm with over 40 seasoned professionals with varied experiences in both the private and public sectors. The firm plays a leading role in providing management consulting services targeted at clients in key sectors of the economy (Power, Oil & Gas, Financial Services and Manufacturing, etc), in Nigeria and the West Coast.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Officer
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or similar fields, with a second class upper or first class from a top-tier university
- A second degree
- A professional fellowship in accounting
- At least 20 years’ experience in financial accounting
- Strong experience with Xero or similar accounting software
- International exposure and a global mindset are critical
- Good communication skills (oral & written) and excellent self-presentation
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Good supervisory experience
The Financial Officer will be assigned the following primary responsibilities, among others:
- Ensure that financial transactions are properly updated and recorded.
- Manage the timely preparation of the company’s Financial Statements.
- Oversee budget preparation and budget management activities.
- Develop financial policies to ensure operational efficiency of the company.
- Institute an effective cost management system
- Ensure full regulatory compliance at all times such as Taxes, etc.
- Ensure full automation and efficiency of the financial management and reporting processes of the company
- Oversee strategy development and execution monitoring
- Assist in providing Financial Advisory services to clients
Deadline: 20th August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.