Cormart was incorporated in 1981 as a trading company specializing in Industrial Raw Materials and Chemicals. We represent the business interests of top Multinational Companies who wish to do business in Nigeria. We import, stock and distribute chemicals and other Raw Materials for the paint, confectioneries, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage industries.
We are currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Analyst
- Candidates should have an accounting background with 4+ years of experience
Job Title: Management Accountant
Oversight and management of finance function at Ogun:
- Oversee finance team at KM51, i.e. assure proper staffing, batching, reporting, processing etc.
- Preparation of vouchers and journals for posting into Navision for the purpose of preparation of Financial Statement on Monthly basis.
Directly conduct cost accounting for all products produced by Cormart, as well as food processing at Ogun:
- Compute monthly Process costing of Raw Materials, Work in Progress and Finish Goods and other costing reports as may be required from time to time.
- Prepare cost control reports as may be required by the management from time to time.
- Variance analysis and recommendation of alternative cost reduction method to management.
- Yield monitoring and prompt reporting of both favourable and adverse situation report.
Inventory and warehousing at Ogun:
- Receive stores issues, collate and raise relevant journals for posting into General Ledger for the purpose of materials consumed monthly for Financial Statements.
- Organise and conduct quarterly and annual stock counts, carry out valuation, compare with General Ledger balances, investigate differences and make necessary adjustments.
- Interface with Stores, Foreign Procurement and Clearing and financial accounts to record and determine landed costs of foreign spares and Assets in Transit so that on arrival we move same to fixed assets and spare parts as applicable.
- Reconciliation of raw materials, semi finish goods and finish goods monthly
- Assist the warehouse and logistic manager in ensuring seamless supply chain process
Administrative functions at Ogun:
- Liaise with the site project manager to ensure that necessary administrative requirements are made available as requested for projects,
- Attend to government and regulatory agencies during their visitation/inspection.
- Any other duties as assigned by the management.
- Perform administrative functions as directed by Management
Deadline: 23rd August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.