Fresh Employment Opportunities at GUO Transport Company Limited
GUO Transport Company Limited is a division of G. U. Okeke & Sons Limited. A household name in the transportation industry and one of the largest provider of intercity and interstate transportation, serving more than 200 destinations across Nigeria and West Africa with a modern, environmentally friendly fleet.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
- Accounting for terminal transaction details (including internet web/POS etc) and posting same into the accounting software.
- Management of terminal maintenance over/under charge
- Review of terminal loading sheets for non-bus transactions and posting same
- Review of loading sheets /logs for any cases of unapproved expenses deductions
- Post income and expenses
- Post cash receipts according to classifications
- Responsible for keeping accounting records of Terminals
- Posting of branch lodgement to banks according to source document
- Confirm branch remittance is credited to bank account and investigate discrepancies
- Management of financial issues with terminal trans-load.
- Interested candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
- Experience: Minimum of 2 Years
Job Title: Admin Manager
- Provide strategic leadership in the Department
- Provides administrative support to Terminals, Warehouse and Corporate office
- Provides office stationaries supplies and cleaning supplies by identifying company needs
- Renewal of vehicle particulars from time to time
- Providing printed materials and forms by obtaining requirements; negotiating price, quality, and delivery and getting approval of invoices from MD
- General maintenance and facilities management of Premises, fire extinguishers and servicing of machines, air conditioners, inverters from time to time basis
- Ensure the payment of utility bills at when due
- Assist Staff with questions and concerns around the work environment
- Manage and maintain inventory and stock controls over administration assets (office supplies, furniture, etc.), leverage technology and systems to ensure that tracking is repeatable, scalable, and fail-safe
- Strategically manage the Company’s floor plan/layout and general office needs
- Ensure that the work environment is well kept and motivating for employees
- Organize company events, both in and out of the office
Job Title: Child Care / Day Care Worker (Baby Sitter/Nanny)
- Matured female ONLY
- Must live in or around the following vicinity Festac, Coker, Alafia, Ago Okota, Cele, Orile, Costain
- With a minimum of 1-year experience working as a nanny or child minder.
- Any nanny/ child care training will be an advantage
- Minimum qualification is WAEC
- Good spoken English
- Good communication skills
- Ability to learn and improve on the job
Job Title: Personal Assistant
- Devising/maintaining office systems, including data management and filing
- Arranging travel, visas, and accommodation, and occasionally traveling with the manager to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations
- Screening phone calls, inquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority
- Organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments
- Dealing with incoming email, post, often corresponding on behalf of the manager
- Deliver and pick-up business-related correspondence
- Work with the executive administrative team to create spreadsheets and presentation and presentation
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations
- Organizing and attending meetings and ensuring the manager is well prepared for meetings
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff.
- Assist in creating and distributing meeting minutes for the monthly manager’s meetings and other executive meetings.
- Proven work experience as a personal assistant
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- MS Office and English proficiency
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Up-to-date with the latest office gadgets and applications
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- HND or B.Sc/B.A qualification
- A diploma or certification would be considered an advantage but relevant qualifications will be considered as well.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ work experience in this role.
Deadline: 12th July, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.