Fresh Job Openings in Lagos at Insight Consults Limited, 10th July, 2019
Insight Consult – We are committed to helping SMEs succeed in a challenging and tasking environment by providing them with the support they need to survive and grow. Our business strategy is ‘friendly interaction’ and ‘convenience’ because as challenging as doing business in Nigeria is, it is even more challenging for the small business owner who has difficulty finding the resources they need to succeed.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office Clerk
- We are looking for a competent Office Clerk to perform various administrative and clerical tasks to support our offices.
- You will undertake a variety of activities in the office ranging from filing and answering the phone to basic bookkeeping.
- Should have the ability to work diligently to help maintain smooth office operations and must be reliable and hardworking with great communication skills.
- The ideal candidate will also be familiar with office equipment and procedures.
- Minimum of 2 years experience
- Minimum of a B.Sc./ HND qualification
- Proven experience as office clerk or other clerical position.
- Familiarity with office procedures and basic accounting principles.
- Working knowledge of office devices and processes.
- A fast typist with knowledge in stenography and taking dictations.
- Very good knowledge of MS Office.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Very good organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Maintain files and records so they remain updated and easily accessible.
- Sort and distribute incoming mail and prepare outgoing mail (envelopes, packages, etc.)
- Answer the phone to take messages or redirect calls to appropriate colleagues.
- Utilize office appliances such as photocopier, printers etc. and computers for word processing, spreadsheet creation etc.
- Undertake basic bookkeeping tasks and issue invoices, checks etc.
- Take minutes of meetings and dictations.
- Assist in office management and organization procedures.
- Monitor stocks of office supplies (paper clips, stationery etc.) and report when there are shortages.
- Assist in making travel arrangements and booking venues for conferences and events.
- Perform other office duties as assigned.
Job Title: Administration Manager
- We are looking for an experienced Administration Manager with excellent communication and organizational skills to supervise daily support operations of our company and plan the most efficient administrative procedures.
- You will lead a team of professionals to complete a range of administrative duties in different departments.
- The ideal candidate will be well-versed in departmental procedures and policies and will be able to actively discover new ways to do the job more efficiently.
- The goal is to ensure all support activities are carried on efficiently and effectively to allow the other operations to function properly.
- Proven experience as administration manager.
- In-depth understanding of office management procedures and departmental and legal policies.
- Familiarity with financial and facilities management principles.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- An analytical mind with problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities.
- A team player with leadership skills.
- B.Sc/BA in Business Administration or relative field.
Minimum Required Experience:
- 2 years.
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes.
- Recruit and train personnel and allocate responsibilities and office space.
- Assess staff performance and provide coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations
- Manage schedules and deadlines.
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints.
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation.
- Oversee facilities services, maintenance activities and tradespersons (e.g electricians).
- Organize and supervise other office activities (recycling, renovations, event planning etc.)
- Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations.
- Keep abreast with all organizational changes and business developments.
Deadline: 31st July, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated soft copy of CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org for prior accreditation using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.