Fresh Job Opportunities at Finchglow Travels, 18th July, 2019
Finchglow Travels is a world class Travel Management Company. We provide travel solutions for all your personal and business travel needs; from travel consultations to ticketing and reservations, tours and transfer to consular services, our main goal is to satisfy all your travel needs, we sell the world to you.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- Identify and acquire new customers and also ensure their protability is maintained
- Actively contribute to the growth strategy and wider business plan of the company
- Prepare call plans prior to customer visits to establish objectives and explore customer needs with the aim of matching products with the Customer Value Proposition
- Identify the potential Corporate Clients, Access their credit worthiness and target them for closure with a set timeframe.
- Provide accurate forecast and ensure targets of the various branches under supervision are met
- Manage and lead the sales team in the different branches as assigned
- Establish and enforce goals, as well as, policies and procedures
- Conduct weekly/monthly sales meeting and training as assigned by the Head of Sales
- Deal with clients’ complaints as a matter of urgency in accordance with company policy
- Dene KRAs for the Account Managers in sync to the annual target provided
- Acquire Large Multinational Corporate Accounts and handling hardcore negotiations
- Stay updated with recent market/industry trends, competitors & leading customer strategies
Job Title: Protocol Officer
- Build and maintain cordial relationships with various Government agencies at international and domestic airports which offering protocol service.
- Ensuring speedy passage through airport – process travel documents.
- Liaise with necessary departments such as Ticket and Reservation to ensure timely discharge of responsibilities
- Derive arrival and departure information/schedules derived from manifests provided by the Travel Department
- Work closely with the sales team to improve profitability of the protocol department
- Advise various options or alternatives to client and state actions to be taken for a seamless operation
- Expend services to cover partnering with the hotel and tour unit for logistics centered on tour packages, Immigration services, procurement of yellow cards, etc as the need arises.
Deadline: 23rd July, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.