Fresh Job Opportunities at Pruvia Integrated Limited, 5th July, 2019
Pruvia Integrated Limited – Our client, an Internet Service Provider is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Enterprise Sales Executive
- Prospecting for new sales and opportunities
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing available resources
- Respond to the complaints from customers and give after-sales support when requested
- Build and promotes strong, long- lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses report and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Manage customer portfolio to maximize relationship building opportunities.
- B.Sc/MSc in Business Administration or a related field
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative, consistently meeting or exceeding target
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
N150,000 – 350,000 per month; depending on Job knowledge, skill and experience.
Job Title: Customer Relationship Officer
- Provide optimum customer relationship as required to maintain and enhance existing business, resulting in repeat business, and preventing customer churning.
- Holds a decent conversation over the phone, processing information received from clients and giving accurate responses clients.
- Schedule and conclude status meetings with appropriate development resources and customers.
- Provide proper account reconciliation and credit notes to customers for down time experienced.
- Proactively follow up disconnected clients to get their links reconnected and resolve issues.
- B.Sc/HND in any related field or equivalent.
- 3+ years’ Client Relationship experience. Preferably in an Internet Solution Provider client facing environment while being professional and Customer focused.
- Knowledge of account management and relationship building process; Prior experience in business development process will be an advantage.
- Good knowledge of invoicing and preparation credit notes to clients.
N130K and above net; depending on Job knowledge, skill and experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV/Resume to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 14th July, 2019.