Fresh Job Vacancies at Carlcare Development Nigeria Limited, July, 2019
Carlcare Development Nigeria Limited, a subsidiary of Transsion Holdings formerly known as TECNO Telecom Limited, established in July 2006, is a high-tech company specializing in the R&D, production, sale and service of mobile communication products. After years of development, Carlcare Development has become an important part of the mobile phone industry and one of the major mobile phone manufacturers in the world. Currently, it has full ownership of three famous mobile phone brands TECNO, itel and Infinix, and an after-sales service brand Carlcare.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Key Accounts Supervisor – Mobile VAS
- We are looking for a Key Account Supervisor with experience in Mobile VAS Business Development/Sales to join our Mobile Application/Services Platform.
- Client Servicing, Image Building of the Organization. Identify and explore business needs and anticipate future requirements.
- Responsible for the training of retail download teams, technical support and maintenance cooperation
- Cooperate with the operation department relating to the operational activities of the download teams
- Decomposition and completion of the number of downloads and installation on mobile phones on a monthly basis.
- Maintain accurate daily, weekly & monthly sales reports and planned account management activity
- Provide regular feedback to senior management about market place and competitor activity.
- Regular reporting on sales activities, opportunities, threats, project progress etc.
- Responsible for the development of the retail market for the VAS Services through the enlistment and handling of daily management of download operators under assigned territory in assigned region(s).
- Proactively lead a strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives and financial targets
- Take the initiative and opportunity to identify, and create exciting new services for the mobile consumer
- Supervise the market orientation, improve platform reputation, and expand market share and scale.
Candidate Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of an HND/B.Sc. in any relevant field of study
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to identify, communicate resolve issues, manage risk, and develop update and issue resolution summaries to the development team
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Great attention to detail and a result driven approach is a must
- Advanced MS Office (Excel, Power Point, Word) skills to and experience required
- Strong organization, time management and prioritization skills
- Reliable and Trustworthy
- Minimum of 3 years of professional experience in Key account sales of mobile sales/marketing, with a proven sales track record of Telecom and/or VAS services/solutions
- Experience in Enterprise Account Management, Customer Relation Management and Sales & BD
- Must reside/work in Lagos.
- Strong working knowledge of Telecom Systems
- Sound understanding of regulatory policies in the Nigeria with good insight into the telecoms industry
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills required
- Willingness to travel.
Deadline: 30th July, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Due to a high volume of applicants, only candidates who meet the requirements would be contacted.