Fresh Jobs at AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited, 11th July, 2019
AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited is an engineering consulting company, whose focus has been on rendering the following services: Technical Training, Recruitment of technical Personnel, Outsourcing of Technical Personnel and rendering engineering consulting services to the Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Telecommunications, engineering services, Hospitality Industry, etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: General Manager
- We are a long established multidisciplinary consulting practice, seeking to strengthen our management, to take advantage of current and emerging opportunities within the private and public sectors, as well as the donor and multi-lateral communities.
- We are looking for a Self-managed, Competent and Mature, entrepreneurial Professional of high integrity, with strong leadership skills.
- The General Manager reports to the Chairman and is responsible for the company’s day-to-day activities, including revenue and sales growth; cost and margin control; as well as monthly, quarterly and annual financial goals of the firm.
- This role is responsible for providing assistance in crafting the vision, and providing the leadership and management necessary to ensure that the company has the proper operational processes, administrative and reporting procedures, in place to effectively grow the organization and to ensure financial strength and operating efficiency.
Key Competencies and Requirements
- Degree in a Business related field, preferably at post-graduate level with an appropriate professional qualification.
- At least 12 years experience, with 5 years in a Senior consulting position, in a well-structured consulting practice.
- Very strong business development skills.
- Flexible and able to multitask; can work within an ambiguous, fast-moving environment, while also driving towards clarity and solutions; demonstrated resourcefulness in setting priorities and guiding investments in people and systems.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Provide day-to-day leadership and management that mirrors the adopted mission and core values of the company.
- Responsible for driving the company to achieve and surpass sales, profitability, cash flow and business goals and objectives.
- Provide timely, accurate and complete reports on the operating condition of the company.
- Collaborate with the management team to develop and implement plans for the operational efficiency of systems, processes, and personnel designed to accommodate the rapid growth objectives of our organization.
- Lead a high performance management team to attract and motivate.
- Establish and manage performance goals and ensure effective staff performance management.
Job Title: Investment and Financial Advisory Service Consultant
We are searching for consultants whose responsibilities will include Business development, Proposal preparation as well as the implementation of consulting projects, including but not limited to the following areas for our client:
- Preparation of Business plans, feasibility and market studies.
- Investment Advisory services.
- Accounting and Tax Advisory services.
- Industry analysis.
- Ideal candidates will have post-graduate qualifications in relevant disciplines, preferably with appropriate professional qualifications with upwards of five (5) years experience in financial consulting, business advisory services, in a well structured consulting environment.
Deadline: 25th July, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as the subject title.