Fresh Vacancies at Ellae Creative Branding Agency Limited, July, 2019
Ellae Creative Branding Agency Limited is an internationally acclaimed, award-winning branding and communications agency, set center stage in Lagos, Nigeria. We blend intelligent creativity with a sincere collaborative approach, consistently delivering powerful results for our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Specialist
- The Digital Marketing strategist is responsible for all aspects of the company’s brand initiatives across digital media platforms.
- Creating, executing and controlling integrated digital marketing initiatives
- Come up with innovative and compelling digital marketing concepts
- Develop and implement digital brand marketing campaigns in close collaboration with the brand team
- Develop and execute local digital marketing ideas in close collaboration with respective specialist.
- Develops and delivers a well-rounded digital marketing plan for key brand properties
- Briefs digital agencies
- Develops a cross marketing plan
- Aligns embedding into social campaigns and own channel activities with local team/Digital
- Media Manager
- Monitors effectiveness and results
- Develops and implements great stand-alone digital ideas that engage consumers with the product / brand on different digital platforms
- Constantly identifies, analyzes and aligns the latest digital marketing trends and emerging technologies
- Seeks out new opportunities and applies them to the strategy in alignment with the local team
- Benchmarks best practice examples in and outside the world of relevant advertising digital media activities
- Plans, executes and analyses all digital marketing activities on the local market
- Creates and/or adapts concepts
- Reports to stakeholders on projects, planning and results
- Minimum of HND/Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree qualification
- Knowledge of graphic design is required
- Computer proficiency is a must.
- The individual should be proactive, creative, collaborative, and passionate about digital media in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Applicants should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
Job Title: Motion Graphic Designer
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Computer Science, Animation or any related field
- Years of experience: 3 – 5 years
- Solid expertise in Adobe Creative Suite, especially After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Strong working knowledge in Flash and video editing softwares.
- Experienced in Maya & 3D MAX.
- Strong understanding of the theory and esthetics of graphics creation, color correction and audio mixing.
- Work well under pressure.
- Have passion for motion design and storytelling.
- Time and resource management skills.
- Ability to learn fast and take direction.
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience in Adobe Premiere Pro.
- Experienced in 2D character animation using After Effects.
- Repair design plan, concept and layout for motion graphic project.
- Design and create enticing motion graphics for video deliverables (corporate videos, eLearning, websites, marketing demos, etc.)
- Create and deliver motion graphics in various media including web, mobile, etc.
- Assist in selecting audio, video, colors, animation, etc for graphic design.
- Work with editors, producers and other designers to resolve technical and/or design issues
- Edit raw video footage and add effects/elements to enhance motion graphics.
- Research and analyze best design techniques and solutions to create motion graphics.
- Assist in designing and creating storyboards.
- Participate in brainstorming session to share new design perspectives and ideas.
- Maintain and follow best practices for versioning control, naming convention and organization of graphic files.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge about latest graphic design techniques.
- Ensure compliance with company guidelines, deadlines and design standards.
Deadline: 10th August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using the Job title as the subject of the mail.