Fresh Vacancies at Federal Neuro-Psychiatric Hospital Benin City, 2019
The Federal Neuro-Psychiatric Hospital, Benin City hereby invites applications from interested and suitably qualified candidates for the position of:
Job Title: Medical Director (CEO)
Location: Benin City, Edo
- Candidates must be Medical Practitioners registered with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria, not less than twelve (12) years post qualification;
- Candidates must have been Consultants for a minimum of ten (10) years;
- Candidates must be medically fit;
- Candidates must be of proven good character and integrity;
- Evidence of Medical Researches is an added advantage;
- Administrative qualification and experience is an added advantage;
- Candidates must be Fellows of either the National Postgraduate Medical college of Nigeria or West African Postgraduate Medical College or its equivalent registerable by the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria;
- Candidates must be Fellows in Psychiatry duly acquired and registered with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria;
- Knowledge of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) is an added advantage;
- The Medical Director is the Head/Chief Executive of the institution. He is accountable to the Board of Management and the Honorable Minister of Health.
- The Medical Director is charged with the responsibility of the execution of policies and matters affecting the day-to-day management of the affairs of the hospital.
Salary and Allowances
Salary and allowances will be in accordance with the Public Service Salary Structure for this category of officer.
Deadline: 10th September, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send twenty (20) copies of Application Letters and Curriculum Vitae in a sealed envelope addressed to:
The Head of Administration,
Federal Neuro-Psychiatric Hospital,
Benin City-Edo State.
- The Curriculum Vitae must include the names and addresses of three (3) referees, one of whom must be a Senior Medical or Dental Practitioner of not less than twenty-five (25) years post qualification experience and who should be in a position to attest to the Candidates moral character and uprightness. Recommendation letters from the referees should be sent directly to the above address by the referees.
- The envelope should be marked “Post of Medical Director” at the top left hand corner and to be submitted in a tamper proof box located at the Medical Director’s office.
- Candidates should enclose his/her Vision Statement for the Hospital in the next four (4) years in not more than 1,000 words.