Graduate Intern Recruitment at Buffer Media Limited, July, 2019
Buffer Media is a mobile marketing & VAS enabler that connect top brands with millions of people in Africa, locating them via mobile interactions. We enable monetization of mobile content (games, app, videos, music, CRBT) in Nigeria, and help mobile subscribers locate amazing products, services & apps via mobile advertising
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Design Intern
Location: Apapa, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
Job Field: ICT / Marketing / VAS
- Do you have a flair for design and aesthetics? Are you fascinated by the thought of converting ideas, messages and information into creative and catchy images and graphics? Buffer Media wants you as a design intern.
- The design intern would report to the design lead, and would be required to support the sales, marketing and product team with the designs, images and motion graphics for print, web, and Media.
- Must have a good understanding design and design principles
- Must be very familiar with at least 1 design software (Photoshop, Corel Draw, illustrator, Macromedia fireworks, Indesign, etc.)
- Knowledge of user interface design and tools.
- Must be creative and proactive
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and complete assigned tasks within identified timeframes.
- Must have working knowledge of both Mac and Windows OS
- Good attitude is a must.
- Qualification: BA/B.Sc/HND
- Experience: 0-2 years
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online