A Business Ventures company duly incorporated in March 1993 by a University of Technology in the South Western part of Nigeria, to boost the internal revenue generation of the University. The Company which Subsidiaries/Units include Printing Press, Guest House, Production Services (Apiary, Water Bottling & Bakery) Catering Services, Mass Transit & other emerging businesses, is in the process of strategic reorganization and expansion which has necessitated job vacancy.
We are recruiiting to fill the position which details are provided below:
Job Title: Group Managing Director/CEO
Location: South West, Nigeria
Line Management Responsibility
- Overseeing the operations and activities of the Ventures as the Group Managing Director/CEO and Team Lead of the Executive Management of the Company for an initial 5 years term (subject to satisfactory performance, and renewable).
The Group Managing Director/CEO of the Ventures will be expected to do the following:
- Direct the general administration of the Company to achieve stability and superior results (income growth);
- Direct the development and installation of procedures and controls, to promote efficiency and performance optimization.
- Protection and improvement of all the assets of the Company;
- Participate in the development, preparation and implementation of the short medium and long term development plans of the organization;
- Minimum of Senior Lecturer (Internal candidates), or Chief Executive Officer (External candidates)
- Extensive experience of entrepreneurship in a university or business environment.
- Significantly networked and renowned in chosen field.
- Proven ability to build strong partnership and relationships externally.
- Significant experience at a senior leadership level with the ability to lead and engage others.
- Experience of delivering improvements in income, and profitability.
- Previous similar and proven experience in managing successful business entity/entities
- Minimum of 35 years of age
- Technology Driven
- Relevant professional qualification and memberships
- Experience and knowledge of the Higher Education sector
- Attractive and competitive emoluments (including befitting perquisites), to be negotiated.
Deadline: 30th July, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a brief Resume of their relevant experience and other qualifications together with a Letter of Application giving reasons for being suitable for the post to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged and invited for interview.