HR Business Partner Job in an Outsourcing and Technology Service Firm
Fadac Resources and Services – Our client is one of the world’s largest outsourcing and technology service specialist for governments and diplomatic missions worldwide. Due to expansion, they are in need of the position below:
Job Title: HR Business Partner
Job Type: Full time
Purpose of the Role
- To contribute in implementation of the HR strategy for the organization and administration of the HR Policies / Processes in the assigned zone/area
- To provide operational support to the HR Regional Head of the given region in design, development and institutionalization of new HR initiatives / plans and ensure smooth roll-out within budgeted costs and agreed timelines
Areas of Responsibilities
HR Strategy & Policies Implementation:
- Support Zonal/Regional HR Head in planning and implementation of key HR initiatives to help the organization become an Employer of Choice
- Continuously supports review and improvement of the HR policies to reinforce organizational culture.
- Provide inputs to the Zonal/Regional HR Head in developing solutions which enable successful retention strategies and solve capability gaps using internal/ external levers including development, resourcing, training and innovative stretch experiential opportunities.
- Work with Business / Function Heads in execution of HR business plan / strategy; embed change into day-to-day working practice and organization culture so as to build a performance oriented organization.
Recruitment & Selection:
- Implement recruitment solutions that enhance the organization’s hiring capability of professional staff in alignment with the business objectives.
- Implement Talent Management initiatives and execute policies to retain high caliber talent.
- Assist the Zonal/Regional HR Head and the Head – Human Resources team to design and implement innovative and progressive selection tools to meet current / future manpower requirements
- Monitor hiring of fixed term employees and trainees in line with overall organization requirements.
- Contribute in assessment of manpower gaps for business units / departments based on the business plans and collectively explore both internal and external sourcing options for hiring in conjunction with the Global Resourcing team. Determine the feasible and cost effective option and initiate the sourcing process.
- Support in development of innovative and effective means of assessing potential candidates so that the right person is selected for the job. Organize and conduct candidate interviews. Shortlist candidates and negotiate salary offer / terms of engagement.
- Design, develop and implement programs to continuously engage and motivate staff to achieve superior results in conjunction with the Talent Management team
- Advice and assist Line Managers to implement the performance assessment program and in providing constructive employee feedback
- Assist implementation of Reward & Recognition programs in the zone and monitor progress / effectiveness of these initiatives.
- Extend people agenda in the zone through employee coaching / counselling sessions, planning and execution of employee engagement initiatives across the zone.
- Execute HR Connect initiatives to ensure constant interactions with employees and their respective superiors
- Identify employee concerns / grievances / issues proactively, that may cause disruption in near future and initiate corrective actions.
- Work with key stakeholders for implementation and roll-out of various organizational building initiatives in their respective zones.
- Lead the L&D need analysis and co-own implementation of Learning & Development activities for zone
- Co-ordinate administration of the employee satisfaction survey and implementing of the recommendations emerging out of the exercise.
- Hire the right talent and expertise needed to achieve department objectives. Ensures back-up talent is available.
- Timely assessment of direct report’s performance, coaching and feedback
- Identifies training and development needs for direct reportees; Does succession planning across hierarchies, uses career progression as a retention tool for high potential staff
- Provides guidance and motivation to the team
- Trains staff on the processes and policy
- Delegation of work authority and execution
Compliance & Audit:
- Ensure adherence to all applicable policies, procedures/ regulations and statutory requirements in respect of VACs / business operating in the zone
- Ensure compliance to the all VFS Global HR Guidelines / standards set for the employees.
- Ensure adherence to laid down processes to obtain good / acceptable audit rating, as and when assessed
- Judicious use of natural resources
- Shall adhere to the environment health and safety policy/objectives and guidelines of the organization.
Indicative KRA’s/Budgetary and Revenue Responsibilities:
- Achievement of EBIT
- Talent Acquisition within defined TAT
- Talent Management
- Rewards & Recognition initiatives
- Internal Customer Satisfaction ( ESAT Scores)
- Employee engagement
- Attrition control
Deadline: 27th July, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online