Huawei Technologies Recruitment for Radio Frequency Engineer
Huawei is a leading global ICT solutions provider. Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, we have established end-to-end capabilities and strengths across the carrier networks, enterprise, consumer, and cloud computing fields. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 170 countries, serving more than one third of the world’s population.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Radio Frequency Engineer
Job Description/ Responsibilities
- Must have core knowledge in Network performance monitoring, analysis, escalation and optimization.
- Responsible for KPI degradation troubleshooting, RCA (Root-cause Analysis) and issue resolving.
- Responsible for the design, implementation and operation of network management systems.
- Must have comprehensive knowledge in; the operation of LTE (Long Term Evolution), UMTS (Universal Mobile Telecommunications System) and 2/3/4G networks.
- Reviewing debug logs and diagnostic steps and validating designs and solutions for customers.
- Field experience in RF, installation and onsite troubleshooting.
- Make use of initiative without close supervision and proactively resolves customer issues.
- Create cases on occurrence of incidents and resolve/escalate them as per defined SLAs.
- Performing tuning and optimization of (RAN), (BBA), Transmission, Core, OM and Services Networks network to meet customer.
- Conduct pre-install and pre-construction surveys for new wireless projects utilizing company approved tools and documentation.
Skills, Qualification And Experience
- +5 years RNO&P work experience.
- Must be familiar with tools for TEMS/Discovery/MapInfo/Google Earth/Huawei.
- Preferred experience in swap/new site delivery.
- Strong RF troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- MSC or other relevant professional qualifications are required.
- Must be experienced in GSM or UMTS or LTE system test/analysis/optimization.
- Must be familiar with BSC/BTS or RNC/NodeB or eNB principles.
- Must be familiar with GUL KPI monitoring/performance optimization/feature deployment, etc.
- Must know how to extract KPI using the tool.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply