Bradfield is equipped not only to attract excellent personnel but to ensure that they are improved and empowered to deliver on every client’s strategic intent/organizational goal. Our value is to assist in getting rid of all inconvenience associated with recruitment; plus reducing unsuitable employees either via skill or culture. And more… all this would be done within concise turn-around time. Beyond this, we package and deliver quality trainings to help prune your employees to deliver efficiently.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources & Facility Manager
- Maintain an orderly and efficient office environment;
- Overseeing the procurement and maintenance of the Company’s equipment, supplies and services within budgetary constraints;
- Conduct spot checks within the office premises to ensure the required standards of cleanliness are being adhered to.
- Managing the reception and deliverables of administrative staff including the daily dispatch of all correspondence to clients, and litigation filings in court;
- Supervision of staff and office equipment
- Reviewing statements, invoices, receipts and charges;
Recruitment and talent management:
- Maintain the work structure by preparing and updating job descriptions and requirements for all positions in the Company;
- Manage induction and retention of staff; including providing training for new staff;
- Liaising with external recruitment and team management consultants as required;
- Maintain a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Maintain staff organization by supervising and handling where required, the recruitment, testing and interviewing programme for prospective staff;
- With supervision of the Managing Director, ensure that all staff have a Personal Development Plan (PDP) within sixty (60) days of recruitment and annually thereafter;
- Preparing and updating the Company’s Master List of Staff regularly and forwarding to the Human Resources Director;
- Ensuring a yearly calendar for all planned leave is prepared at the start of every new year and managing all staff absences and reporting to the Directors as appropriate;
- Conducting disciplinary and termination meetings after consulting with the Directors;
- To initiate and undertake a programme of annual appraisals for all employed staff, addressing specific training needs;
- Developing staff through coaching, mentoring, rewarding, training and guiding;
- Maintain/supervise accurate records and files pertaining to staff; maintains personal records;
- Ensure that the Company has the most suitable working environment for its employees and their activities;
- Oversee the facilities management of the Company and providing guidance in developing processes and procedures for effective facilities management.
- B.Sc or B.A in Human Resources, Business Administration, Sociology or any related field of study
- At least 5 – 10 years of experience in relevant human resource management and administration is required
- M.Sc. or MBA would be an added advantage
- HR professional qualification/certifications (PHR, GPHR) additional
- Excellent communication and strong presentation skills.
- Strong problem solving, listening and learning skills and proactive/analytical thinking
- Absolute command of Microsoft office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Deadline: 23rd July, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Click here to apply online