Job ain a Reputable Maritime Firm for Senior Marine Operations Manager
Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable Maritime Company located in Port Harcourt is looking for suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Marine Operations Manager
- The Senior Marine Operations Manager would be responsible for overseeing day to day marine operations, ensuring all personnel are performing their assigned duties safely and efficiently.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following, and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with all local mandates and regulations.
- Participates in developing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Ensure all safety and environmental policies are maintained with effective recommendations for operations systems by determining handling and storage requirements, planning layout, traffic flow, and handling systems.
- Develops operations system improvements by analyzing process work flow, manning and space requirements, and equipment layout.
- Directs and supervises marine operations and communicates job expectations to ensure operational plans are successfully executed.
- Oversee vessel crew documents and achieves operational objectives by utilizing operational experiences, sharing information and making effective recommendations for strategic plans and reviews of production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards and implementing changes.
- Manage Vessel/terminal employees and as well meets operational financial objectives by forecasting manning and equipment requirements.
- Min of B.Sc./B.Eng or its equivalent in Marine Engineering or any related field
- Understanding of Terminal operating principals including asset management, traffic flows, vessel/rail/CY & gate operations, and regulatory requirements.
- Proven track record of safety and knowledge of local regulations.
- Min of 10 years of experience in Maritime Operations is compulsory.
- Understanding of Terminal operating systems, technologies and data flows.
- Leadership – You lead by example and raise the bar
- Organization & Planning – Ability to work and succeed in organized chaos
- Motivator – You help your team see the light at the end of the tunnel
- Excellent Communication Skills – Know your audience and change your style appropriately
- Strong Analytical Skills – Build a better mouse trap
- Respect – Be open to others’ points of view and ideas
- Team Builder – Cross train your team and delegate
Deadline: 10th July, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (MS Word Format) to: email@example.com Using “Senior Marine Operations Manager” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified Candidates would be contacted.