Accion Microfinance Bank Limited – Established in 2006, began operations in May 2007 on license from the Central Bank of Nigeria. Our management team comprises seasoned and distinguished professionals from diverse backgrounds complemented by the expertise of our technical partners, ACCION International. At Accion Microfinance Bank our core values, business philosophy and methodology distinguish us as one of the leading microfinance banks in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Value Chain Officer
- Responsible to the Audit committee of the Board, Head Internal Audit has the responsibility for setting the strategic direction for Internal Audit Department.
Qualification & Experiences
- A minimum of 5 years post qualification experience, 3 years must have been spent in the financial services sector or Fast Moving Consumer Goods sub sector.
- Minimum Education Qualification of a B.Sc or HND in Business Admin, Marketing, Accounting, Banking and Finance, Economics or related fields with numerate coursework.
- Intense Passion for Sales and Marketing.
- In depth knowledge of Nigerian economic and business environment
- Strong analytical skills ? ability to conduct industry analyses and identify/manage an entire business ecosystem/value chain
- Excellent relationship management skills and ability to motivate a team to achieve desired result
- Strong written and oral communication/presentation skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Positive minded and innovative with ability to think outside the box.
- High sense of responsibility, accountability, integrity and ethical standards.
- In-depth knowledge of customer service policies and principles.
- Work with the Value Chain Manager to achieve set targets on the banks special products
- Introduce new value chain/partnership relationships to support/enhance the banks special products
- Achieve portfolio growth on assigned special products and ensure set targets are met
- Maintain healthy portfolio on assigned special products through effective portfolio monitoring.
- Achieve set volume, number and PAR targets on assigned special products
- Introduce new relationships with distributors/Sub distributors to enhance value chain businesses.
- Monitor portfolio growth on assigned Special products and come up with strategies to address challenges from time to time.
- Provide marketing support to Accounts Officers through regular provision of market and product information to support product marketing.
- Sensitization of account Officersto focus the banks Special Loan products in addition to regular loan products.
- Provide market intelligence and peer product reports to guide product review and product features enhancement to ensure continued market relevance.
- Responsibility for accomplishing ad hoc assignments/targets as directed by the Head of Savings & Value Chain businesses.
Deadline: 23rd July, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online