We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Analyst
- Assess the impact of strategic financial decisions and present recommendations to leadership
- Work with in-house teams to transform ideas, research findings and insights into tangible value
- Perform ad-hoc reporting & analysis, and present results & recommendations in a clear manner
- Proactively conceive productivity boosting ideas through data driven insights for business lines
- Support teams’ business activities for achieving KPIs
- Support strategic planning and day-to-day project execution
- Prepare financial models & analyses to support strategic plans
- Draft product / service quotes with business overview and consideration of costing elements
- Ensure adequate follow-up on existing projects
- Conduct in-depth research
- Support the operations of the office of the Co-CEO including preparing briefing materials and developing executive communications.
- Previous experience in management consulting
- Strong skills in finance
- A first Degree from a recognised academic institution.
- A second Degree, MBA, M.Sc., etc. will be an added advantage
- Candidates should be highly computer literate.
- Ideal candidates should possess 2 – 3 years relevant hands-on experience
- Fluent proficiency in English (speaking, writing, reading and listening) Language
Deadline: 18th July, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their Resume (as an attachment) to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the e-mail.