Job Vacancies at Peridot Forte Solutions Consulting, 11th July, 2019
Peridot Forte Solutions Consulting was birthed out of the passion to assist and help organization to create a structure and frame work for their businesses thereby achieving high rate of organizational performance and profit. Organization strives achieving high rate of organizational performance and profit.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Officer
- Manage and maintain the Company’s IT Infrastructure, including hardware, operating systems , networks, applications etc
- Provide first hand user support e.g. setting up new users’ accounts and user profiles and dealing with password changes, resolving day-to-day staff IT complaints and issues using standard troubleshooting techniques
- Liaise with external IT consultants in the roll-out of new applications as well as provision of second level IT support
- Develop graphic designs for various Company’s documents and write-ups e.g. periodic Newsletters and Magazines
- Create and maintain Company’s knowledge repository and database to guarantee effective methods of storing and managing information and corporate knowledge assets
- Handles stocktaking (counts, tagging etc) of computer systems and accessories
- Assist Customer Relationship Management function in spooling relevant website data for periodic customer interface analysis
- Monitor compliance with the Company’s Polices & procedures covering network access, internet and email usage, IT Tools of Trade etc
- First degree in Computer Science
- 3-5 years relevant experience
- Web Development
- Graphic Design
- Hardware Configuration
- Brand Management
- Network Administration
- Database & Storage Administration
Job Title: Logistics Officer
- Manage the ‘goods return’ process, including all necessary documentation/recording as well as adjustments in Sage.
- Ensure the safety of the product during offloading, unpacking/packing and stacking of the products
- Participate in periodic stock counts and extensive stock taking exercises in line with provisions of the corporate Delivery Management Policies & Procedures
- Writing and proper documentation of delivery notes
- Ensure proper administration of Credit Notes
- Supervise transfer of products from warehouse/store to showroom for pick up by client
- Monitor the handling (offloading, unpacking/packaging and stacking) and transportation of items of stock in and out of the warehouses.
- Carry out physical checks of received products, confirming correctness with details of the original purchase order and other (shipping) documentation as well as the absence of damaged goods.
- Ensure the physical custody and maintenance of delivery records and documentation
- Maintain good communication with other departments such as Operations, Accounts and Sales
- First Degree in relevant discipline
- 3-5 years relevant experience
- Documents & Records Management
- Planning & Organizing effectiveness
- Logistics Management
- Supply Management
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Job Title’ ” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 26th July, 2019.