Job Vacancy for Cashier at CornerStone Staffing
CornerStone Staffing has been servicing the FMCG sector since 2013. We are committed to supporting our organisations through our core values of compassion, integrity, self-discipline, and faith. Our collective team of professionals have amassed years of experience in the staffing industry – and we are experts at sourcing candidates in our marketplace. We are committed to achieving excellence in the services provided to both our clients and job seekers.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Cashier
- Handle cash remitted by riders and POS transactions slips. Generate and submit report on cash and POS transactions slip collected and reconcile with expectation on daily basis.
- Put away cash carefully in the safe, and ensure daily prompt banking.
- Resolve riders complaints, guide them and provide relevant information.
- Maintain clean and tidy checkout areas.
- Keep reports of transactions.
- Pleasantly deal with riders and operations personnel to ensure satisfaction.
- Update the Reconciliation payout download on Gdoc with relevant and accurate details of Cash and POS collection and reconcile any difference daily.
- Balancing daily reconciliation payout transactions per rider and ensure it aligns with rider’s daily delivery sheets.
- Ensure order pricing is correct.
- Issue change, receipts, refunds, or tickets where necessary.
- Count money in cash drawers at the beginning and end of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change.
- B.Sc/HND with background in Accounting or related field is key.
- ICAN student membership will be added advantage.
Cashier top skills & proficiencies:
- Basic Math
- Interpersonal Communication/Written and Verbal Communication
- Basic (PC) Computer Knowledge/Microsoft Excel
- Attention to Detail
- Point of Sale Systems (POS)
- Time Management
- Product Knowledge
- Telephone Etiquette
- Customer Service
- Dispute resolution
- Positive Attitude.
Deadline: 7th August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online