Job Vacancy for Debt Recovery Representative at Mwanga Limited
Mwanga Limited is a customer centric, technology driven business support firm that focuses on debt collection, customer data analysis for decision making and customer relationship management for growing and innovative businesses in Africa
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Debt Recovery Representative
The successful candidates should have the following minimum essential skills, knowledge and experiences in order to be considered at first shortlisting stage:
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities
- A good negotiator
- Solid team player who thrives on working in a fast-paced environment.
- Possesses a moderate understanding of general aspects of the job.
- Strong attention to detail and goal oriented
- Active Listener
- Being Persuasive to get commitment from the debtors.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- To manage recovery of overdue payments from customers by reaching out and Acting as the liaison between creditors and customers and manages overdue accounts
- Ability to hit set target by collecting overdue loans and acts as the liaison between creditors and customers
- Follows-up delinquent accounts, updates and maintains accurate records
- Perform other assigned duties necessary to support the portfolio weekly
- Self-driven to consistently hitting weekly/monthly target
- Give an accurate report on customers reached out to weekly on reason for delinquency
- Speak and persuade customers to pay amounts due using available repayment methods
Deadline: 3pm, 19th July, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV along with a Cover Letter to: email@example.com with the mail subject as “Debt Recovery Representative”.