Seedstars is a global organization with headquarters in Switzerland and a presence in 60+ emerging markets. We are on a mission to impact people’s lives in emerging markets through technology and entrepreneurship. Our initiatives are focused on connecting stakeholders within these ecosystems, building tech companies from scratch and investing in the top entrepreneurs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR & Recruitment Admin
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full Time
Department: InvoizPAID Mid Level
About the Job
- As an HR & Recruitment Admin, your role is a mixture of HR, admin and recruitment, with the key objective to make sure the administration of our HR processes runs smoothly across different ventures and our recruitment process is being implemented up to the standards.
- You will be responsible for creating and deploying new procedures & policies, while working closely with the founders and the Head of Talent Acquisition to find the best sourcing strategies and implementing the recruitment process.
- Deploy and monitor the implementation of procedures
- Oversee recruitment process from candidate application to coordination of interviews logistics and preparing employment contracts
- Administer HR-related documentation, such as contracts of employment
- Work with our Head of Talent Acquisition to determine and implement sourcing strategies to attract the best talents
- You have a minimum of 1-2 years of experience in the HR, recruiting or assistant field
- You have excellent organisational skills and attention to details
- You are a strong believer in getting things done.
Why Our Employees say they Love Working with us
- We were awarded as one of the most democratic workplaces in the world due to our freedom centered practices (read here: seedsta.rs/worldblu)
- You work in an entrepreneurial culture where you’re surrounded by a young and diverse team
- We strive by giving autonomy and flexibility to our teams. We have a flat hierarchy and a strong belief that responsible people should have the freedom to do their work when and how they want
- We are on a mission to impact people’s lives in emerging markets
- You get many growth opportunities and responsibilities early on. It’s one of the perks of a fast growing international company
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: We are an equal opportunity employer and since we have more than 40 nationalities represented in our company, we truly value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.