Job Vacancy for Online Marketer at ETX-NG, 17th July, 2019
ETX-NG (Electronic Transcripts and Documents Exchange in Nigeria) is the name given to the Electronic Academic Document Exchange and Certificate Verification System for Nigeria owned by ETX Solutions Nigeria Limited. It is a technology platform, acting as a electronic and transcript clearing house, exchange and a certificate verification system that will allow schools of education, polytechnics, colleges, and universities in Nigeria and abroad to send and receive transcripts between each other as well as provide certificate verification data to corporate organisations in a secure, trusted environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Online Marketer
- The Online Marketer will be responsible for developing and implementing marketing strategies for the business’s social media sites.
- This might include blogging, creating social media profiles, managing regular posts and responding to customers
- Strategic Planning and management of our website and social media handles.
- Contribute to the strategic development and driving of new business initiatives
- Stay on top of current design trends.
- Generate digital media to boost Brand loyalty.
- Create and implement online marketing strategies to increase sales and revenue for the firm.
- Coordinate the Social media handles in line with the organisation’s events and calendar.
- Research and present reports on key trends and audience insights
- Manage, track, and grow the company’s presence on all social media platforms
- Communicate regularly with followers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or any related course of study.
- Positive attitude, detail and customer-oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
- Basic knowledge of video and photo editing software tools
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO is an advantage
- Pays attention to detail.
- Community Management.
- Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist
- Excellent writing, editing photo/video/text, presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrable social and creative analytics tools knowledge
- Mastery of online marketing and the major marketing channels
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online