Job Vacancy for Registered Nurse in a Germaine Health Care
Sigma Consulting Group is a recruiting firm with corporate head office in Lekki, Lagos. We are recruiting for our client, Germaine Health Care, a Health Clinic incorporated in May 2000 in Nigeria to carry on the business of providing healthcare services to corporate organizations and members of the public.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Registered Nurse
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- We are looking for a Registered Nurse to care for our patients and facilitate their speedy recovery. You will also be responsible for educating them and their families on prevention and healthy habits.
- The ideal candidate will be a responsible and welltrained professional able to give the best nursing care with little supervision. You will be compassionate and cooltempered. You will also be able to follow health and safety guidelines faithfully and consistently.
- Proven experience as a registered nurse
- Excellent knowledge of nursing care methods and procedures
- Excellent knowledge of emergency care
- Indepth knowledge of health and safety guidelines and procedures (sanitation, decontamination etc.) and willingness to follow them at all times
- A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Responsible and compassionate
- Outstanding organizational and multitasking skills
- Patient with excellent problemsolving skills
- BSc or other diploma from a nursing program
- Valid nursing license
- Age: 23 – 33 years
- Experience: 4 years minimum
- Monitor patient’s condition and assess their needs to provide the best possible care and advice
- Observe and interpret patient’s symptoms and communicate them to physicians
- Collaborate with physicians and nurses to devise individualized care plans for patients
- Perform routine procedures (blood pressure measurements, administering injections etc.) and fill in patients’ charts
- Adjust and administer patient’s medication and provide treatments according to physician’s orders
- Inspect the facilities and act to maintain excellent hygiene and safety (decontaminating equipment, sanitizing surfaces, preparing beds etc.)
- Provide instant medical care in emergencies
- Assist surgeons during operations
- Supervise and train LPNs and nursing assistants
- Foster a supportive and compassionate environment to care for patients and their families
- Expand knowledge and capabilities by attending educational workshops, conferences etc.
N50,000 – N100,000 monthly.
Deadline: 1st August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online