The Universal Insurance Company Limited (UNISURE), now Universal Insurance Plc. was established by the then Eastern Nigeria Government, African Continental Bank Plc in 1961 through an association between Eastern Nigeria Development Corporation (ENDC) and Pearl Assurance Company Limited of London whereby ENDC acted as agents to the insurance company.
The Universal Insurance Company Limited also from inception has been on a partnership relationship with Swiss Reinsurance Company of Zurich, which also provided the necessary reinsurance support. Mr. K. R. Lugg an expertrate had the privilege of being the first General Manager of the Company until 1963 when Mr. M.A.C Chukwudinma was appointed the 1st indigenous General Manager.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Relationship Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for selling Insurance products to our clients and partners, business objectives and challenges and creating strategic recommendations based on insurance business understanding.
- You will do so by building a strong relationship with our clients/partners and analyzing our clients/partners data. Essentially, you will act as the main point of contact for our clients and partners
- 1-3 years’ of Insurance Business experience
- Ability to manage multiple projects and clients
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Marketing all the company’s products capable of meeting the needs for the insuring public
- To recruit,train motivate and suopervise all partners
- You are to retain 10 active partners who will help on sales of our insurance products
- A target shall be given to drive upon resumption
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online