Jobs at Micronova Pharmaceutical Industry Limited, July, 2019
Micronova Pharmaceuticals, a fast-growing pharmaceutical company, with Head office in Lagos and operations across all states of the country, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Manager
Employment type: Full-time
- The candidates for the positions must be envisioned, broadminded, analytical, energetic and matured with excellent conceptual skills and experience to match the challenges associated with the Pharmaceutical market.
- The preferable candidates must equally display good knowledge of promoting and managing brands with good track records with Health Institutions.
- The candidates must be a Pharmacist/Pharmacologist or related discipline with at least a year experience at Managerial level in a Pharmaceutical Company performing similar functions.
- Candidates must be within the age bracket of 25-40 years and must be efficient in driving with a valid Drivers Licence.
Job Title: Area Business Manager
- Achieves marketing and sales operational objectives by contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews
- Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor’s share, and competitor’s strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
- Improves product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities; improving product packaging; coordinating new product development.
- Determines annual and gross-profit plans by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products; analyzing trends and results; establishing pricing strategies; recommending selling prices; monitoring costs, competition, supply, and demand.
- Accomplishes marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs; developing field sales action plans.
Applicants must have:
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a Aarea business manager in a pharmaceutical company
- Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Must have Bachelor in Pharmacy/ Pharmacology as qualifications
- Computer literate
Deadline: 26th July, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.