PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) – Our client, a Road Infrastructure and Allied Services Provider in the Lekki axis, Lagos State is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Human Resources and Administration
Reference Number: 130-PEO01096
Department: People & Change Nigeria
Job type: Permanent
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Social Sciences or any other relevant field.
- Must have a minimum of 10 years post qualification experience in diverse business environment or renowned organizations.
- MBA /Advanced Diploma in Management and Human Resources is preferred.
- Member of CIPM/NIM/NITAD will be an added advantage
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Experience in Administration will be required.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Provide HR strategy and leadership that covers all facets of Human Resource management & Administration.
- Responsible for Training and Development activities of staff in line with policy and Company objectives.
- Responsible for the co-ordination of performance appraisal and ensuring that job descriptions and performance objectives of staff are in place.
- Fleet management and administration
- Responsible for Compensation administration
- Coordinates employee relations and discipline
- Recruit and retain top quality staff for each department
- Provision and maintenance of a safe, clean and conducive environment and the tools for productive work.
Deadline: 23rd July, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online