Latest Recruitment at Cozym Process Systems Limited, 5th July, 2019
Cozym Process Systems (CPS) is a family of young and talented Engineers, Consultants and Technocrats, with tentacles embedded in a diverse range of engineering professions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mechanical Engineer
- To ensure that the mechanical design, plumbing, piping and installations of mechanical works meet the right requirements.
- As a member of the project team reporting to the Lead Mechanical Engineer.
- To plan, operate, evaluate and maintain the aspect of mechanical works while applying knowledge of engineering principles.
- Provide Static equipment and piping expertise to the project from detailed Engineering, procurement, installation and commissioning phases.
- Safeguard Company technical and contractual interests with respect to all static and piping Engineering and procurement activities.
- To constantly investigate equipment failures, and difficulties, to diagnose faulty operation, and to make recommendations to laborers, artisans, and maintenance crew.
- Mechanical engineer will draft, in developing the mechanical design of buildings inland Lagos, treating each building uniquely, using the necessary drafting tools or computer-aided design (CAD) and drafting equipment and software.
- Mechanical engineer will provide feedback to the built environmental team and consult on any need arising. You will recommend modifications to eliminate machine or system malfunctions.
- Recommend test and conduct research that test and analyses the feasibility, design, and operations and performance of equipment, components, and systems.
- Participate in all key design, operability and maintainability reviews (Design Review, HAZOP. PDMS Model Reviews, Mechanical Handling Study etc.)
- Pipe erection along with pipe support fabrication and erection.
- Strong portfolio equally showcasing past projects worked on with pictures and timelines.
- Bachelor’s, HND or equivalent in the Mechanical Engineering field.
- Minimum of 2 years working years of experience at a construction company, engineering firm or a development firm.
- Vibrant, Fast and Productive with result oriented mindset.
- Quick and fast solution thinker; ability to craft solutions to mechanical problems easily.
- Ability to work on multiple projects, design and construction simultaneously.
- Expert mastery of Computer-aided design tool (CAD).
- Technical writing and reporting skill.
- With the ability to communicate technical knowledge in a clear and understandable manner.
N100,000-N150,000 monthly (Depending on years of experience).
Job Title: Civil / Structural Engineer
- As a Civil / Structural engineer the incumbent will create designs for structures and foundations made up of concrete, steel, masonry, or engineered products.
- The engineer may also review and check the work produced by other engineers or designers within or outside the Company.
- The engineer will be required to visit project sites and client facilities to gather needed design information and execute construction projects.
- Overall responsibility in planning and timely delivery of Project Civil/Structural Engineering
- Provide Site development and civil infrastructure to support Project development in a timely manner
- Check and confirm access for heavy loads and equipment to Project Site
- Plan and schedule routine and periodic visits and maintenance to field roads and bridges.
- Familiarity with design software, such as Auto-Cad, Civil 3D and other related software;
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills, with a high level of accuracy in calculations and design;
- Develop and monitor project budget and schedule
- Develop and oversee implementation of project execution plans
- Co-ordinate work to be undertaken by engaged Contractor(s)
- Deliver reports, data and information concerning project progress within agreed time frame and frequency.
- Ensure that all HSE issues have been addressed and systems are in place to manage same
- Develop and maintain project interface management plan
- Maintain involvement in key technical decisions which are critical to project success
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive risk and opportunity register
- Any other responsibilities as may be assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or a related field.
- Minimum of 2 years of working experience in Civil Engineering (Structural).
- Member of Nigerian Society of Engineers (NSE).
N100,000 – N150,000 monthly (Depending on years of experience)
Deadline: 19th July, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org the “Job Title” as subject of the email