Latest Recruitment for Field Monitor at INTERSOS Nigeria – 4 Slot
INTERSOS is an independent non-profit humanitarian organization committed to assist the victims of natural disasters and armed conflicts. Its activities are based on the principles of solidarity, justice, human dignity, equality of rights and opportunities, and respect for diversity and coexistence, paying special attention to the most vulnerable and unprotected people.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Monitor
Location: Magumeri LGA, Borno
Reporting to: Field Officers
Slot: 4 Openings
General Purpose of the Position
- Field monitoring of all Blanket supplementary feeding programme activities.
Main Responsibilities and Tasks
- Support pre and post distribution meeting
- Support information dissemination
- Support in the protection of beneficiaries right and compliance with INTERSOS standards
- Support organising of volunteering work
- Other delegated responsibilities
- Support post distribution monitoring
- Support tracking of new arrivals and registration of new beneficiaries
- Support delivery of key nutrition sensitization messages
- Support focused group discussion
- Minimum Diploma education
- Minimum of 2 years experience in humanitarian work “desirable”
- Good speaking, writing and reading skills
- Languages: English, Hausa, (Kanuri is desirable)
- Hard-working, discipline and trustworthy.
Deadline: 2:00pm; 29th July, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Fill Application Form
- Candidates interested in this position should complete the above form and attach your CV with the following format “Surname_Position you applied for”.
- Please note that only applicants whose competencies meet the requirement of the position will be contacted.
- INTERSOS do not ask for any form of payment at any stage of recruitment.