A major downstream Oil Company across the 36 states in Nigeria invites Applications from suitably qualified and interested candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fuel Station Dealer
Duties and Responsibilities
- Engages in business development and revenue enhancement activities to reach and exceed set targets
- A dedicated commitment to ensure the service station remains the most pleasant, professional and most popular source of fuel lubricants, PMS, AGO, DPK and related auto services in its locality
- The dealer is responsible for executing plans to meet stations set targets in volume and margin for refined petroleum products marketed in our retail stations
- Manages station personnel to ensure good customer value and selling quality products at the right quantity and price at all times
- Ensures that station operates at full stock level and financial capacity at all times
- To work ciosely with Retail Sales Executives and Sales Managers in assigned territory for Retail Business Operations
- Ensures that the assets of the company in the retail outlet are optimally utilized to guarantee maximum and faster returns on investment
- Engages in and develops non-fuel business at the station to generate additional revenue
- Ensures proper product and equipment handling at the station at all time
- Ensures proper housekeeping of the station, including forecourt, equipment, toilets and surrounding areas
- Ensures that the company’s image, norms and values are protected and brand promoted at all times
- Provides exemplary leadership on the station on all operating issues
- Ensures proper update of all control documents and operating records at the station
- Engages in approved promotional activities to boost sales
- Ensures that all operating licenses and other statutory requirement from regulatory agencies are fulfilled
- Minimum of OND with adequate business exposure and knowledge of the downstream sector
- HND, B.Sc equivalent in any discipline from a recognized University
- Minimum of five years relevant petroleum downstream sales and marketing experience will be of advantage
- Previous business experience is essential in addition to our provision of continuous training and technical support
- Age should be between 25-50 years, physically and mentally fit
- High degree of integrity, Sincerity to the job, Good Business Understanding,
- Interpersonal relationship, team player, creative thinking and good communication skills
- You only need a secured minimum working capital of N20 million to N50 million to finance the business.
- The required working capital will depend on the selected service station i.e. the service station “size and complexity of the operation
- The minimum secured working capital will serve as a trading security deposit with the company for the purchase of products on roll over basis.
Deadline: 30th July, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application together with detailed Resume and profile to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail. Indicate the preferred state e.g. Lagos, Kano, Oyo, Enugu, Jos etc.
Note: Only short listed candidates will be contacted.