Latest Vacancies at Oriflame Cosmetics, 4th July, 2019
Oriflame is a beauty company selling direct in more than 60 countries. Its wide portfolio of Swedish, nature-inspired, innovative beauty products is marketed through approximately 3 million independent Oriflame Consultants, generating annual sales of around €1.3 billion. Respect for people and nature underlies Oriflame’s operating principles and is reflected in its social and environmental policies. Oriflame supports numerous charities worldwide and is a Co-founder of the World Childhood Foundation. Oriflame is a Swiss company group listed on the Nasdaq Stockholm Exchange.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Skincare & Beauty Expert
Reports to: Sales & Marketing Manager
Employment type: full-time
Preferred starting date: asap
What we are looking for:
- Minimum Bachelors Degree preferably in Biological/Health Sciences.
- Experience in public speaking.
- Knowledge of MS Office, Excel and Power point presentation.
- Smart & trendy appearance.
- Good organization skills.
- Fluent in English.
- Professional Diploma in SkinCare & Beauty is preferable.
- Minimum 2-years experience in marketing or FMCG.
- Minimum 2-years experience in managing a team.
- Experience in creating and leading trainings will be an asset.
- Willingness to travel at least 60-70% of the time within Nigeria and other countries.
- Advise clients on the best products to improve their beauty routine and enhance their appearance.
- Catalogue and quarterly planning of the KPI’s with leaders.
- Organization and independent conduction of Skin care and Beauty trainings with leaders.
- Participation at leaders training sessions to offer constant feedback to the leaders.
- Close cooperation with all Area Sales Managers to build a database of best business practices.
- Great product knowledge.
- Conduct demonstration of products & present specificities about new products.
- Animate launch events and products trainings to raise the brand awareness.
- Participation in planning, execution and implementation of national conferences.
What We Offer
- Working at Oriflame means working in a global company defined by a dynamic culture, meaningful work and professional growth; this is what we offer our employees.
- As an employer we demand a lot of our people, but we also empower them to live up to their challenges, to have an entrepreneurial spirit and to deliver on our brand promise. And, importantly, we recognize their efforts and reward their achievements.
Deadline: 31st July, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online