Rovedana Limited is a business process outsourcing company delivering bespoke service to her clients based on identified needs. Our offerings include HR Outsourcing, Bookkeeping and Accounting Services and Health Insurance, IT Outsourcing.
We continuously innovate and deploy workable solutions to solve our clients’ challenges, leveraging on our core staff competencies and efficient service delivery. At rovedana, every client engagement is unique as we analyze clients’ needs and develop cost-effective solutions to support their businesses in order to achieve their corporate objective whether as an MSME or a multinational.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Salon Manager
- Male Candidates preferably
- Must have an operational knowledge of how a salon/spa/beauty store runs
- Must be charismatic and out spoken, ability to lead a team of service professionals
- Minimum of OND. BSc would be desirable.
Job Title: Head Chef
- Candidate with at least 5 years experience working in a hotel/restaurant
- Supervisory experience is an added advantage
- Courteous manner and professional
- Experience in making continental dishes is key
N100,000 net monthly.
Job Title: Restaurant Manager
Location: Lagos ( Island and Mainland)
Position Type: Full time
Role and Responsibilities
- Develop a growth strategy focused on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Ensure effective day to day management of the business.
- Promotes the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a reputable Higher Institution
- Proven working experience as a Restaurant Manager or a relevant role
- Minimum of 2 years Post NYSC experience in a related field.
- Communication and negotiation skills.
- Time management and planning skills.
- Decision making skills.
Deadline: 30th July, 2019
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.comThe subject of the mail should be the position applied for.