Latest Vacancy for Area Sales Manager at Regus Nigeria
Regus is helping to change the way the World works by leading the Workplace revolution. We are the clear number one player in the rapidly growing, global flexible workplace market. We provide convenient, high-quality workplaces, for any period of time. We are the only provider with significant and growing national networks which provide an unrivalled global reach. We support our customers with the right workplace at the right price, in the right location, every time. We currently operate in over 100 countries, 900 cities and 3000 centres. We still think of ourselves as a high-growth start-up, just one that’s been around a while, indeed our Founder is still our CEO.
We are recruiting to fill the vacancy below:
Job Title: Area Sales Manager (4089)
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Contract Type: Permanent
Why join us?
- You can lead a revolution. Customers want the choice of when and where to work. Businesses want the financial and strategic benefits of flexible working. As an Area Sales Manager you will contribute to the growth and success of your customers.
- Do you have what it takes to succeed? The role of an Area Sales Manager is varied and challenging. We want you to treat your community of customers like your own business, whilst operating with the support of our established ways of working. We empower you to make decisions that help our customers grow and succeed, because their success is your and our success.
- Fast personal growth. Our rapid growth means we offer lots of career development. We identify team members with potential and give them stretch opportunities. If you have the motivation and deliver results our structured training and development programmes will help you achieve your goals.
- Global mobility. Our high performers get the opportunity to live and work Internationally. This can be full time or for a short time in response to a specific challenge.
What makes a great Area Sales Manager?
- Achievement – highly competitive and commercial, driven to achieve and exceed specific goals.
- Enthusiastic – always has a positive attitude for your customers.
- Resilient – enjoys challenges and adapts to change; consistently demonstrates energy and passion.
- Influential – confident and approachable; delivers results by listening and building strong relationships with customers.
- Pride – pays attention to detail; takes responsibility for maintaining high standards.
- Motivated – takes ownership and acts decisively to solve problems and deliver results. Makes every minute of every day count.
- People – confident when networking and meeting new people. Uses a consultative approach to build rapport.
What does the job involve?
- Sales – your role is to drive sales of our entire product range, matching prospective customers requirements to the relevant product. You will be assigned leads but will also be expected to generate a proportion of your own enquiries by networking, marketing, cold calling and engaging with agents and brokers.
- Marketing – be creative in marketing your centres to new customers through the use of social media, referrals and networking.
- Showcase your product – take pride in your centre looking it’s best.
- Providing Excellent Customer Service – give fantastic service to existing customers
- Grow your business – showcase your centre to new customers – show them the benefits of flexible working.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online