Latest Vacancy for Digital Marketing Executive at Breaktime Nigeria
Breaktime is a global platform for live experiences that allows anyone to find and attend events that fuel their passions and enrich their lives. From music festivals, marathons, conferences, community rallies, and fundraisers, to gaming competitions and air guitar contests. Our mission is to bring the world together through live experiences.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Executive
- Breaktime is looking for an enthusiastic Digital Marketing Executive to join its exciting team in the Lagos office
- The ideal candidate will possess a good understanding of digital marketing – as well as some level of traditional marketing. Most importantly, the ideal candidate must have a passion for delivering results.
About the Role
- The successful candidate will be responsible for our digital marketing campaigns, creating, monitoring and ensuring engagements and conversions.
- The candidate will ensure that company’s websites are optimized for search engines; social media contents generate engagements; email campaigns facilitate lead generation; paid advertising campaigns are setup to achieve their objectives; amongst others.
- To excel in this role, the successful candidate needs 1 – 3 years’ experience in a similar role. Excellent understanding of SEO, PPC, social media marketing, content writing, and email marketing is paramount.
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS
- Knowledge of Google My Business and local business directory listing
- Ability to create and optimise social media pages for business
- Setting up and optimising Google Ads and Social Media Advertising campaigns for businesses
- Ability to write contents for blogs, website, products, services, social media, press releases, email newsletter, marketing campaigns and more.
- Experience with website analysis, preferably using Google Webmaster Tools – Google Analytics, Search Console, Google Maps API and more
- Website maintenance and administration of content management systems and e-commerce solutions
- Adept with Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) processes – Keyword Research, SEO Audit, creating Meta Tags, local SEO and link building
- Ability to create a tailored digital marketing strategy, content marketing strategy and social media strategy
- Previous experience of using CRM systems, marketing automation tool, lead management systems, partner and client portals
- Degree in Communication-related courses, such as Mass Communication, is desirable – but not a must.
- A passion for digital marketing
- Articulate and good communicator
- Excellent content writing skill
- Ability to handle pressure whilst working to deadlines
- Project management and customer relationship management skills
- Excellent team player with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong interest in research and personal development.
N100,000 – N150,000 Monthly Salary (based on experience); 37.5 hours per week.
Deadline: 31st July, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their up-to-date CV to: email@example.com