Latest Vacancy for Expeditor at WTS Energy – Lagos
WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients’ projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Expeditor
- Facilitating the flow of materials to and from various work sites or departments. Working with vendors to secure the appropriate goods and coordinate delivery. Responsible for inspecting materials for both quality and quantity
- Keep an inventory of goods on hand
- Track orders from placement through delivery
- Inspect goods upon delivery to ensure that the standards of quality are met and the appropriate quantity has been received
- Ensure that the appropriate goods are transferred to each department in a timely manner
- Develop budgets for the goods required by each department
- Seek out ways to save money on the procurement of goods and requests budget increases as needed
- Research various vendor options and select the best options based on the employer’s needs
- Work with vendors to determine a reasonable rate and to coordinate the timing and means of delivery
- Handle any related to vendor service, such as poor product quality or delivery delays
- Find solutions to budget limitations, vendor errors, and other problems as they arise
- Work with various departments to determine the amount and type of goods required
- B.Sc./HND in relevant field.
- Good knowledge of metrics of measurements and material handling techniques.
- Ability to understand technical specifications of material and equipment, and service procurement.
- 1-3 years working experience in exact role or related.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online