Latest Vacancy for Growth Marketing Manager at Nexford University
Nexford University is a next-generation university based in Washington DC offering a competency-based learning model. Nexford’s mission is to enable greater social and economic mobility by providing an affordable high-quality education that will positively impact millions of lives around the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Growth Marketing Manager
- The Growth Marketing Manager at Nexford University will sit at the intersection of marketing, technology and data science, leveraging local insights from the corresponding market.
- Reporting into Growth Marketing Manager in London, you will be leading on the local growth marketing initiatives at Nexford University with a focus on learner acquisition.
- Drive user acquisition and top-line growth leveraging the power of local marketing
- Bring local knowledge and insights into country marketing strategy including acquisition, creative concepts & brand building
- Basic copywriting for landing pages, emails, Social Media, PR.
- Lead on local traffic partnership initiatives by finding online partners to deliver high-quality leads
- Onboarding plans for local partners including landing pages, emails, PR, Social Media
- Lead on local event marketing for learners and partners
Ideal Candidate Profile
- 5+ years of growth marketing experience
- Experience working in different markets and sharp cultural awareness
- Growth marketing mindset
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Experience writing clear and concise email and product messaging
- Perfect English is a must, with basic copywriting skills also required.
- A self-starter with initiative and drive, capable of executing rapidly and thriving in a demanding, result-oriented and high-paced environment
- This is a critical role and the ideal candidate will need to demonstrate a high level of autonomy, creativity and responsibility.
- Demonstrated experience in creating landing pages, emails and Social Media
- Past experience with partnership marketing
- Work at a company with a social mission where you can make a real difference in the world
- A friendly team in the US, UK, Nigeria, Egypt, Belarus and the Philippines
- Contemporary collaboration tools
- An entrepreneurial and highly stimulating environment.
- A market-competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Modern office in Lekki Phase, Lagos
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online