Hayat Kimya Nigeria Limited – Established in 1937, Hayat Holding is a leading Turkish enterprise with a highly successful track record. The holding consists of 25 companies that operate in various industries including FMCG, port operations, construction, wood and energy.
With 24 brands and more than 10,000 employees, Hayat Holding possesses high-quality brands and dynamic teams in the various sectors in which it operates. The holding’s brands enjoy steady growth, not only in Turkey but also in regional and global markets. Exporting to 101 countries, the holding is taking confident steps towards becoming a regional leader.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Learning & Development Chief
Interface :TAC, HRBP, COMP & BEN CHIEF, ADMIN CH
Direct Report to: Head, HR & Admin Manager
Main Responsibility Areas
- The learning and development chief is responsible for improving the productivity of the organization’s employees.
- This position will be responsible for evaluating and assessing Company-wide developmental needs, aligning with line managers on intervention initiatives and overseeing the implementation and support the achievement of business goals.
- Submit required ITF approval for all Learning & Development Intervention.
- Responsible for end-to-end administration of developmental activities, both internal & external
- Develops and maintains organizational communications such as bulletin boards and newsletters to ensure employees have knowledge of training and development events and resources.
- Conducts follow-up studies of all completed training to evaluate and measure results.
- Exemplifies the desired culture and philosophies of the organization.
- Conducts annual training and development needs assessment.
- Process Annual ITF Reimbursement grant for training & development programs.
- Develops and monitors spending against the departmental budget.
- Develops & facilitate effective training materials utilizing a variety of media.
- Trains and coaches managers, supervisors and others involved in employee development efforts.
- Works effectively as a team member with other members of management and the HR staff.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience (FMCG category experience will be an advantage.)
- Understanding of ITF remittance and administration.
- Chartered Institute of Personnel Management – CIPM(required)
- University degree B.Sc. in Human Resource or Business related subject (preferably social sciences like management, economics, international relations etc.).
- Business Acumen.
- Global & Cultural Awareness.
- HR Expertise.
- Leadership & Navigation.
- Relationship Management.
Deadline: 19th July, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.