Nationwide Recruitment at FarmKonnect Agribusiness Nigeria Limited
FarmKonnect Nigeria, a leading agribusiness and agricultural investment company that engages in large scale agricultural projects. We also work to connect local and international investors and farmers towards creating win-win agricultural partnership.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Private University Campus Ambassador
Job Type: Part time
- FarmKonnect Agribusiness Nigeria Limited seeks to enhance farming conditions and outputs of farmers by providing innovative services with a view to facilitating better operational conditions, equipment as well as an effective distribution of farm produce
- It is believed that more investments in the Agricultural sector will result in better food security which will in turn help in reducing crime and illegalities in the country.
About the FarmKonnect Campus Ambassador Programme:
- FarmKonnect Campus Ambassador programme offers a unique opportunity to students of private tertiary institutions in Nigeria and across Africa to be part of an agribusiness company by representing the brand on campus and enhance the student investment package.
What Qualifies an Ambassador?
- Must be a registered, full-time undergraduate student of any private tertiary institution in Nigeria
- Must be actively involved with student groups and influential within the campus community
- Must have established social media presence with demonstrable followership
- Should possess experience in engaging stakeholders within the school community
- Should have the ability to gather feedback and provide innovative insights
- Should be able to dedicate 3-4 hours weekly
- Must be highly professional in general conduct.
What Does a Campus Ambassador Stand To Benefit?
- Development of Intellectual, leadership and creative skills through periodic training
- Bonuses and Commissions
- Branded Materials
- Networking and collaboration with other ambassadors from campuses across Africa
- Free tickets to campus events to represent us
- Internship Opportunity with FarmKonnect after School
- Certificate of Service after tenure expires.
- Represent the FarmKonnect on campus and act as main liaison between FarmKonnect and your campus.
- Awareness and Promoting our brand on Campus especially our investment package.
- Anchor Campus Storms and Campaign
- Learn our services and promote their adoption within the campus and the management
- Build relationships on campus with the school authorities, faculty, and student groups while representing us in campus gatherings and events.
Deadline: 23rd July, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Letters of Application attached with their school means of identitfication to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.