Network/IT Support Engineer Vacancies at Xown Solutions Limited
Xown Solutions Limited is an Information Technology Company that specializes in Software Development, ERP System Implementation, IT & System Security, Smart City Innovation/e-Governance Consulting & Training, Disaster Recovery Solutions, Web Application Development, e-Commerce and e-Business Solutions Development, DNS and Hosting Services, Portal Development, Customization & Implementation, Mobile Application Development, Kiosk Self-Service Solutions and other internet based solutions. We also deal in cooperate sales & Maintenance of Computer Hardware and I.T accessories such as Servers, Laptops, Printers, Computer Screen and so on.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Network/IT Support Engineer
Locations: Ikeja – Lagos, Benin – Edo, Port Harcourt – Rivers, Warri – Delta, Lokoja – Kogi and Ibadan – Oyo
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
- Investigating, diagnosing and solving computer software and hardware faults
- Repairing equipment and replacing parts
- Obtaining replacement or specialist components, fixtures or fittings
- Checking computer equipment for electrical safety
- Maintaining records of software licenses
- Troubleshooting wide area networks, servers and routers, local area networks, and switches.
- Responding to technical inquiries, logging service and repair, creating manuals and guides, and training clients, staff, and associates.
- Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance upgrades
- Setting up accounts for staff, ensuring that they know how to log in
- Solving password problems
- Talking to clients and computer users to determine the nature of any problems they encounter
- Responding to breakdowns
- A Bachelor’s Degree/HND in Computer Science or any related field of study
- Minimum of 1 year experience in Computer Networking and Computer Repair.
- In-depth knowledge of hardware and software
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to quickly establish good working relationships with clients
- Willingness to sometimes work unsociable hours
- Patience and a logical mind
- Enthusiasm for continual learning.
- Up-to-date knowledge of the latest IT and software trends
- Ability to work well with people
- Strong communications skills
Deadline: 26th July, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.