GBC Professional Services is a composite one stop professional services and consulting firm providing Assurance Services, Business Advisory Services, Tax Consulting and Financial Advisory Services to clients in various sectors of the economy. The firm is principally driven by sound professionalism and business principles geared towards providing value added services through highly experienced and well-trained professionals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Education and Experience
- 3-4 years working experience in a similar role
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Master’s degree will be an added advantage
- ICAN qualification will be an added advantage
- Experience in Restaurant and FMCG companies will be added advantage
- Strong leadership and managerial skills
- Computer proficiency with experience in using quick books
- Must be smart and versatile
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparation of monthly and annual consolidated statement of comprehensive income and financial position.
- Develop and implement an accounting system of record keeping by making use of existing accounting software.
- Computation and filing of all tax returns in line with current legislation.
- Preparation and monitoring of budgets, forecasts and cash flow reports.
- Provide financial advice to the Managing Director on resource utilization, taxation and assumptions underlying budget forecasts.
- Liaising with external auditors to ensure efficient and effective audit process are carried out.
- Administration of payroll and ensuring that appropriate system and internal controls are implemented and maintained.
- Preparation of monthly bank reconciliation statements.
- Maintenance of financial ledgers and the accounting processes.
- Evaluation and reconciliation of all assets of the Company and maintenance of a fixed assets register.
Deadline: 15th July, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com using “Accountant” as the subject of the mail.