xPlug Technologies Limited is an ICT company based in Lagos (Nigeria) with major inclination in Software Development, Web Portal Technology, Web Application Development, Enterprise Software Applications, Hosting Services, Software as a Service (SaaS) Model, E-Commerce Aggregation, Financial Intermediation, Mobile Support Application Designs and Off-shelf Software for Office and Business routines.
If you are energetic, smart, proactive, goal-getter and a team player with real passion for software development and software engineering plus the ability to grow skills under the tutelage of experts; why not add skills to your passion and make your dream come true by taking a start-up career at xPlug Technologies Limited immediately?
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Developer (.NET)
- B.Sc / HND (Engineering / Physical Sciences only)
- Minimum of 2-2 / Upper Credit
- Degree / Higher National Diploma (HND) in Engineering or Physical Science is required as the basic entry requirement.
- Minimum of Two (2) years experience in core software development in a reputable firm
Core SKills and Requirements:
- MS Visual Studio, NetBean , Adobe Creative Suite, MySQL Workbench, Notepad++, PHPAdmin, pgAdmin III, etc.
- Agile Software Development, Waterfall Development Model.
- Proficient in database design and management using any of the following: PostgreSQL, MS SQL Server, MySQL, etc.
- Must be vast and advanced in database modeling, performance tunning, database migration processes across various platforms
- Must have taken part in the development of at least 3 standard and active software projects
- Work in teams to develop web applications, windows applications, mobile applications, etc using tools like C#, ASP.Net, MVC, MS SQL, PostgreSQL, MYSQL, etc.
- To research, learn and use technology including Open source solutions, online communities, etc.
- To work with the development team on various web, windows and in some cases mobile application products.
Deadline: 31st July, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with the subject “Software Developer (.NET)”.