International Business Machines Corporation (IBM) is a global technology and innovation company headquartered in Armonk, NY. It is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 400,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries. IBM offers a wide range of technology and consulting services; a broad portfolio of middleware for collaboration, predictive analytics, software development and systems management; and the world’s most advanced servers and supercomputers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Help Desk
- We are looking for an analyst with experience in all facets of help desk support. The help desk team is integral to our daily operations. They ensure our employees have the tools they need to assist our customers.
- If you are a help desk analyst who seeks responsibility, thrives when empowered and understands the importance of personal accountability. Then we would like to talk with you.
- As a member of the IBM team, you will have the opportunity to directly impact the continued success of the company.
- We strive to make IBM a place where you want to be. A place where you’re proud to work and where you are motivated to produce the best results possible.
Required Professional and Technical Expertise
- Ability to set and manage priorities judiciously
- Advanced written and oral communication skills
- Expert interpersonal/customer services skills
- Expert analytical, evaluative and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment
- Minimum 3 years Help Desk experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Windows Operating systems
- Demonstrated knowledge of Apple MacBook’s and iMac
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Products
- Basic Networking skills
- Understand project management principles
Help Desk Analysts are responsible for daily desktop operations including, but not limited to:
- Interact with employees, Department Managers and Executives to meet the help desk, applications, and customer service requirements
- Maintain confidentiality of workplace information accordingly.
- Operates within the guidelines established policies and procedures
- Computer delivery & setup
- Delivery, problem escalation/resolution processes and performance monitoring
- Evaluating, tracking, escalating, managing and then ensuring timely closure of all requests reported to Help Desk.
- Interacts with help Desk Manager and staff to ensure all appropriate help desk internal customer levels are maintained for the end users
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply