New Jobs at People Performance Improvement Solutions Limited
People Performance Improvement Solutions Limited (PPIS Consulting) is an indigenous company registered by the Corporate Affairs Commission. Our clients range from startups to small businesses, large corporations and individuals that wish to enter the Nigerian market.
Our role as consultants is to provide support to our clients on strategy development, talent acquisition, strategy execution and organisational performance. PPIS Consulting prides itself on quality, which ensures that all our clients enjoy consistently high standards.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Executive
- Source & follow-up on new business opportunities and set up meetings
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Preparation of sales documentation – bids, proposals, reports, etc.
- Plan and prepare presentations
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- A Business Administration, Marketing, Mass Communication or any related field of study.
- Previous experience in sales, social media management and content development
- An understanding of SEO and how to optimize content for target keywords
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms, their respective participants (LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different.
- Min of 2 – 3 years’ experience in Sales & Digital Marketing.
Job Title: Telemarketer
- Contact individuals and businesses by telephone to promote products and services and should also request orders for good and products over a telephone.
- Adjust a well-tailored sales pitch and deliver it efficiently to the customers also keeping in mind that they fulfill each and every requirements of a customer.
- Candidate must be good in explaining the features of the goods or products/services which he/she is trying to sell.
- Should be very persuasive in order to convince the customers to buy the product by illustrating it in such a way that it meets their needs.
- Keep a record of each and every personal detail of the customer in their system and should also maintain all the conversations made over a telephone for future references.
- Handle all the issues by the customer and be vigilant enough to provide a solution to them.
- Schedule appointments so that the sales team gets in touch with the probable customers.
- Follow up with the customer on what they had discussed in the last phone call.
- Should be well aware of all the Microsoft Office tools.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any Social Sciences
- Should be very good with communication skills as the job mainly focuses on business growth over a telephonic conversation.
- Should be well skilled in persuasion and negotiation.
- Should be very persistent and result oriented.
- Proven track record of fulfilling sales target.
- Candidate should also be well versed with the CRM tool which could be an added advantage over other applicants.
- Should have the willingness to learn and research on the market trends.
- Should be quite patient and be adaptive to any stressful environment.
Job Title: Business Development Officer
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Ability to set up meetings with potential client decision makers
- Work with team to develop proposals that meets client’s needs and concerns
- Identify opportunities that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and research to increase sales
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Protect the company’s values by keeping information confidential.
- Any other duties assigned
- A Degree in any of the Social Sciences
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
- Eager to expand company with new sales, clients, and territories
- Able to analyze data and sales statistics and translate results into better solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Experienced at preparing and presenting quarterly goals and forecasts for future projects
- Creative problem solver who thrives when presented with a challenge
- Demonstrated and proven sales results
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Fluent communication in person, on the phone, and in email.
Deadline: 20th July, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.