New Vacancies at Gokada Incorporated, 1st July, 2019
Gokada is the future of transportation in Nigeria starting with two-wheeler taxi-motor bikes (Okada’s) ride hailing. We are staying true to two things as a transportation company: safety is #1 priority and city is #1 customer. Our vision is to become the Operating System of cities for mobility, on demand services, and financial services, by driving social and economic inclusion. Our purpose is: how can we make cities more livable?
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Director, Branding
Job Type: Full-Time
- The Director, Branding will promote the brand identity through marketing strategies and brand campaigns for Gokada. We are seeking an individual who is a creative and innovator at heart, and who can execute the marketing strategy across a variety of channels, build the brand, and increase recognition.
- As the Director, Branding, you should be an expert in developing creative and unique stories to build a brand that is second to none. You will lead a team to develop and execute brand initiatives that activate, engage, and retain Gokada audiences.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, MBA preferred
- Experience creating and leading a brand marketing strategy from the ground up, preferably for a rapid-growth, consumer brand
- Capable of making tough, fast decisions based on business objectives
- Experience operating with limited resources, shifting priorities, and competing deadlines
- History working with and leading creative agencies.
- Track record of developing innovative, strategic brand marketing plans, marketing campaigns, and development of creative materials
- Experience creating marketing plans for digital and social media
- Demonstrated ability to lead and influence while driving results through teamwork and collaboration
- Experience developing scalable marketing strategies that balance present needs as well as future function
- Ideate and execute an overarching marketing strategy based on business priorities
- Develop brand strategies that move audiences from general awareness to deeper engagement
- Create and upholding brand guidelines
- Evaluate and create unique events, community initiatives, partnerships, and cross-promotion opportunities
- Gather insights and leverage data to inspire and improve creative concepts
- Determine a marketing cadence and creative point-of-view around customer mindsets, holidays, and major events
- Develop a social media strategy and manage the social media channels (YouTube, Facebook, Snapchat, Twitter, etc.) to increase followers, engagement, and new riders
- Determine where, when, and how Gokada will interact with consumers, driving an innovative mix of all marketing channels
- Research evolving consumer behavior and drivers that will make Gokada a lifestyle brand
- Develop campaign ideas and work to bring an idea to life across multiple channels
- Create cultural campaigns that speak to customers, both local and nationwide
- Make sure branding is consistent throughout the company
- Manage retail experiences in the G-store and club
- Collaborate with internal creative team and external agencies in developing the brand creative and content, maintaining high standards for storytelling and craftsmanship.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online