New Vacancies at GTI Microfinance Bank Limited, 10th July, 2019
GTI Microfinance Bank Limited is a leading Nigerian Investment Banking group with proven expertise in Financial Advisory, Securities Dealing (Fixed Income and Equities), Asset Management and Private Equity”. We have strong capacity in financial services delivery.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
- Building and managing strategic relationships for fixed deposit customers, serving as the single point of contact for new business as well existing portfolios. Manage the funds of HNI (high net worth) customers.
- Demonstrating an understanding of the client’s domain of activity and responding to the customer’s high priority needs for service and support.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To drive the deposit mobilization arm of the business.
- Implement a business plan for identified target markets with identified volumes to drive high volumes of new deposits to the company.
- Develop and implement a business development plan to improve the deposit mobilization and retention of deposit and also manage withdrawal attrition.
- Develop and maintain relationships with corporate clients and individual depositors
- Build new relationships with existing customers and new customers
- Ensure fixed deposit account opening form is duly completed and registered
- Advice client of deposit status
- Contribute in the development of attractive value added deposit products together with the Marketing Department to achieve the overall deposit targets.
- Innovate and improve ways of rewarding depositors in terms of interest earning on ordinary deposit, and fixed deposits.
Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Banking, Finance or Marketing or Social Sciences
- Not less than 5 years’ experience in a similar role
Required Skills & Competencies:
- Target and results oriented and willing to take responsibilities
- Possess excellent communication and presentation skills, with a basic level of sophistication in personal interaction and grooming
- Confident personality with good analytical and problem solving skills
Job Title: Head, Information Technology
- Scrutinize approve and maintain relationship with software vendors and tech. companies.
- Monitor major projects, IT budgets, priorities, standards, procedures, and overall IT performance;
- Coordinate priorities between the IT department and other departments
- Managing information technology and computer systems
- Controlling and evaluating IT and electronic data operations
- Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations
- Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures
- Ensure security of data, networks and backup systems
- Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time
- Audit systems and assess their outcomes
- Preserve assets, information security and control structures.
- Handle annual budget and ensure cost effectiveness.
- Manage and maintain , hardware, software, office networks and systems across branches.
- Applicant must be able to conversant with the use of bankone core banking software.
Job Title: Head Internal control
- Ensure compliance on report rendition to regulatory bodies.
- Ensure compliance to the bank rules, policies, and regulations.
- Reconciliation of correspondent bank accounts to ensure transactions are not outstanding beyond 2 weeks and bringing the exercise up to date.
- Review of the statutory returns to regulatory authorities and government agencies to ensure accuracy and timely rendition.
- Customers’ visitation for random deposit verification.
- Review the accuracy and reliability of financial transaction records – cash deposits, cash withdrawals, treasury bills investments, fixed deposits, and funds transfer.
- Engage in loan recovery and reconcile customers’ loan accounts for closure.
- Involve in the thorough review of the bank’s accounting software for efficiency.
- Investigate and report staff frauds.
- Review credit or loan files for compliance.
- Review accounting records to ensure proper and compliance with company’s extant policies.
- Review and recommend changes to some of the company’s policies to ensure adequate control.
- Conduct cash-counts of vaults.
- Reviewed customers’ account opening documents for compliance with Know Your Customer (“KYC”) policy and anti-money laundering requirements.
- Ensure compliance with the bank’s policies and conduct daily, weekly, and monthly General Ledger (GL) review for reconciliation.
- Review expenses & payments.
- Handle customer complaints (Fraud, disservice, etc).
- Conduct sweep exercise and spot check on tellers and account officers.
- Other responsibilities that may be assigned to you from time to time.
- Ability to use bankone core banking software is an added advantage.
Job Title: Head Credit
- Evaluating and reviewing of client’s credit proposal for approval or rejection based on credibility, potential revenue and losses to maintain a good balance between returns and risk exposures.
- Preparation of Credit Appraisal Memorandum (CAM) for Management and Board consideration and Approval
- Conducting credit search from an approved Credit Bureau for facilities .
- Booking of loans in line with approved terms and conditions.
- Proper documentation and updating of the loan files.
- Follow up and monitoring of disbursed loans to ensure timely repayment.
- Recovery of delinquent loans and advances.
- New products development and review of existing ones.
- Develop, review and update the bank’s credit policies.
- Attend Management Credit Committee, Strategic Business Unit (SBU) and Management Meetings
- Organized in house training for the staff
- Render timely report to regulatory bodies (CBN, NDIC, e.t.c) when required
- Preparing weekly and monthly Portfolio AT Risk (PAR) with a summary of loan loss provision
- Meet set deliverable
- Performing any other function as may be assigned by the management.
- Ability to use bankone core banking software is an advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 31st July, 2019.
Note: Only experienced candidates should apply.