Ntel Nigeria Recruitment for SME Account Officer
Ntel is Nigeria’s most revolutionary 4G/LTE-Advanced network that delivers superfast call-connect times, crystal clear Voice-over-LTE and high-speed Internet access (up to 100Mbps). Our aim is to deliver value by providing the most advanced broadband-based solutions and supreme service.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: SME Account Officer
- To grow ntel revenues through the acquisition of high value customers from SMEs, Corporate and public organizations in assigned sectors/territory/region.
- First degree in Business Administration/Marketing or any relevant field.
- MBA or Masters in a related field is desirable
- 4 years’ experience including:
- 2 years in external field marketing and sales.
- Proficient in the use of relevant Microsoft office packages
- Relevant Professional qualification from a recognized Body is an advantage
Key Role Responsibilities
- Achieve customer acquisition, revenue, ARPU and retention target
- Acquire High Value subscribers from corporate, public, SME organizations and HNIs within allocated sector/regions
- Discover and pursue new sales prospects and maintain customer satisfaction.
- Promote ntel customer value propositions to the target customers through effective engagements and ensuring product availability within the consumer reach
- Build a rich pipeline of customers (Corporate, Public, SME and HNIs and ensure month-on-month growth of customer acquisitions, revenue & retention)
- Ensure resolution of all customer complaints within approved SLAs and manage monthly churn
- Ensure prompt weekly report of performance market intelligence and competitions activities
- Build a prospect pipeline and follow up to convert prospects to ntel customers.
- Execute sales plan in alignment to ntel’s business revenue and customer acquisition objectives.
- Knowledge of the product and competitive environment
- Sales and Marketing management.
- Detailed understanding of the Telecommunication business
- Customer management
Skills / Physical Competencies:
- Communication skills
- Presentation Skills
- Problem Solving skills
- Analytical skills
- Results Driven
- Attention to detail
- Strong numerical skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Account management skills
- Networking skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Team player
- Sound judgement and initiative
Quality / Technical Competencies:
- Computer and Information Technology Appreciation
Application Closing Date
24th July, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.