Ongoing Recruitment for Intern at Transsnet Financial, 20th July, 2019
Transsnet Financial is launching game-changing fintech apps in the Nigerian market to help people transact, save and borrow money. Transsnet is a joint venture between Transsion, the manufacturers of smartphone brands used by over 30% of Africans, including Tecno, Infinix and Itel, and NetEase, one of China’s biggest internet companies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Offline Marketing Intern
- Support with Target crowd survey in each region, advertising space statistics
- Support with the Purchase of quantity and cost analysis
- Support with Follow up offline marketing activities and promotional activities
- Be price sensitive, familiar with all kinds of
- Advertising space and rent range, material production process and cycle;
- Have certain supplier resources.
Job Title: Online Marketing Intern
- Suppport online advertising media delivery in Nigeria
- Support the analysis and report of the effect of advertising
- Give support to Continuously reducing the cost of advertising to get more customers
- Cooperate with offline marketing to make good use of local advertisingstrategies.
- Love the Internet, familiar with various apps, have a wide range of local Internet advertising circles of priority;
- Love work, be good at teamwork, be sensitive to data and dare to challenge goals.
Job Title: Graphics Designer Intern
- Responsible for the creative and design work of image graphics such as posters, single pages, and display stands;
- Responsible for brand VI, product UI design, and a small amount of video processing.
- Skilled in using PS, AI and other design tool software;
- Have art foundation, independent creation and good aesthetic ability;
- positive work attitude, strong sense of responsibility, and a good team spirit.
Job Title: Data Analyst Intern
- Data Analysis support
- Data System Establishment support
- Precision Marketing System Establishment support
- Support wirh Providing Effective Online and Offline Decision Making
- Sensitive to data, focus on rigor, and have a sense of responsibility;
- Ability to identify problems through data and provide effective decisions for business units.
Job Title: Competitor Analyst Intern
- Support with Competition analysis
- Support with Competition strategy feedback
- Support with Market and industry information analysis
- Support with Providing effective online and offline decision-making
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Job Title: Legal Manager
- We are currently recruiting for the position of a LEGAL MANAGER who will be responsible for:
- Preparing and reviewing of simple letters and contracts on behalf of the Company.
- Liaising with company lawyers in the drafting of contracts, review of contracts and preparation of court case files.
- Overseeing lawsuits, possibly act as chief litigator. Attend to court cases on behalf of company.
- Participating in the development of policies and regulations relating to our company.
Regulatory & Compliance Responsibilities
- Ensure the company fills out and submits all its legal paperwork.
- Carry out approval Registrations of company product.
- Carry out Products registrations of the Company’s products.
- Keep records of and notify all Business Units of the progress of Type Approval Registrations and Product registrations.
- Follow up on Company’s Intellectual Property Registrations.
- Follow up on lottery related matters on behalf of the Company and any other industry related compliance requirements.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Law.
- Between 5-8 years post call.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of corporate law and procedures.
- Hold a certificate recognized by nation or international society.
- First-class communication skills, good writing skills
- Good judgement.
- Ability to work with confidential information.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good interpersonal skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Legal Manager” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.