Personal Assistant to CEO and Admin Officer Job at Rovedana Limited
Rovedana Limited is a business process outsourcing company delivering bespoke service to her clients based on identified needs. Our offerings include HR Outsourcing, Bookkeeping and Accounting Services and Health Insurance, IT Outsourcing.
We continuously innovate and deploy workable solutions to solve our clients’ challenges, leveraging on our core staff competencies and efficient service delivery. At rovedana, every client engagement is unique as we analyze clients’ needs and develop cost-effective solutions to support their businesses in order to achieve their corporate objective whether as an MSME or a multinational.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant to CEO and Admin Officer
Department: Human Resources
- The role of Personal Assistant (PA) to CE & Admin Officer has dual responsibilities.
- As the PA, the role holder has primary responsibility to manage the office of the Chief Executive to enable his maximum effectiveness. S/he will maintain his calendar, schedule important meetings, research and prepare letters, presentations and reports, make travel arrangements, handle his correspondence and filing and any other tasks required for the smooth running of the office.
- As the Admin Officer, the role holder is responsible for the procurement of products and services essential for Hyde’s operations by identifying the most cost-effective solutions and suppliers. S/he will develop and deliver sourcing strategies, manage vendors and suppliers and work with other staff to optimize spending and achieve departmental and corporate goals within budget. S/he supports the HR & Admin Officer in carrying out the daily administration activities of the company.
- Maintain calendar to ensure CEO attendance at all scheduled meetings and all deadlines are met
- Organize CEO’s travels and ensure all arrangements are hitch-free
- Research and prepare letters, presentations and reports
- Manage incoming and outgoing correspondence ensuring confidentiality
- Maintain all assets allocated to the CE
- Ensure adequacy of all supplies for the CEO office.
Administration & Procurement Management:
- Manage the daily operations of the office to ensure that the material and service requirements of the Company are met in a timely, efficient, effective and ethical manner
- Ensure accurate documentation and posting of procurement transactions
- Forecast likely levels of demand for services and products to meet the business needs and monitor stock levels
- Liaise with the different departments to ascertain requirements
- Ensure necessary endorsements and approvals are obtained for all materials or job requisition
- Ensure adherence to good procurement practices across the organization, and compliance with the organisation’s procurement policies and procedures.
- Ensure clear communications of business requirements during sourcing to ensure alignment of all parties to corporate/business objectives
- Identify potential suppliers and manage existing suppliers; build and maintain good working relationships
- Negotiate and secure contracts for supplies and other product and service requirements
- Evaluate bids and make recommendations based on commercial and technical factors/criteria
- Monitor vendor agreements, vendor performance requirements and product performance expectations
- Monitor product/service quality, timelines and other applicable performance measures
- Ensure organizational adherence to contract terms and other service conditions; ensure timely payment of vendors and suppliers.
Research & Analysis:
- Lead research to ascertain the best products and suppliers in terms of value, delivery schedules and quality; procurement and relevant trends and practices as well as their implications for the business
- Continually evaluate products and services offered by existing and prospective vendors.
- Forecast price trends and their impact on future activities.
- Maintain files related to purchase orders, purchasing, vendors, bids, quotes and other correspondence
- Collating data and report on realized/cost savings and cycle time
- Qualification: A University degree (minimum of second class lower)
- Procurement/Professional certification will be an added advantage
- 2 – 4 years’ experience in Purchasing or Procurement function
- Must have experience in the Oil and Gas sector.
- 28 – 35 Years old and single
- Females Only.
- Excellent writing skills
- Travel Management
- Knowledge of Sourcing and Procurement best practices
- Financial Management & Accountability
- Inventory Management
- Contract Management
- Vendor management
- Project Management
- Working knowledge of finance and/or accounting in terms of budgeting, cost management, risk management
- Proficient in the use of Ms Office applications (Excel, Word).
- Integrity & Ethics
- Analytical Thinking
- Planning & Organization
- Interpersonal Skills
- Take initiative
- Negotiation skills.
Key Performance Indicators
- Quality of written materials from CEO office
- Hitch-free travels and transport arrangements
- No missed meetings
- Correspondence management
- Asset management
- Administration & Procurement Management
- Product run out rate
- Quality and relevance of forecast analysis
- Extensive network of vendors
- Quality of products and services procured
- Percentage of cost saved for company
- Effective communication to departments
- Inventory availability
- Timely delivery
- Vendor quality
- Research & Analysis
- Customer satisfaction
- Information availability.
- Error rate in records management
- Timely submission of accurate monthly reports collated
Deadline: 26th July, 2019
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.orgUsing “P.A Oil and Gas” as the subject of the mail.