We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Primary and Referral Care Program Specialist – WCA & FSSA
Ref Id: 3312164
Additional Locations: Lagos, Port Harcourt
- Primary and Referral Care focuses on creating solutions that will help make high quality healthcare affordable and accessible to more than one billion people across Africa. We are looking for people who have a passion for affordable care, a burning desire to disrupt the healthcare marketplace and can fuel growth of sustainable healthcare as a solution in global emerging markets.
- The Primary and Referral Care Program Specialist will have a dual focus, commercial and execution.
- Bachelor’s degree and approximately 3-5 years of sales, commercial and project management experience (Mega commercial programs/NGOs/healthcare development/business development or equivalent knowledge or experience
- Demonstrated ability to work directly with government ministries, departments and agencies, hospitals and clinics and engaging at sub-national or national levels in Africa
- Experience interfacing with both internal team members and external customers as a part of a solution-based sales process
- Previous experience successfully supporting programs and projects, preferably healthcare-oriented
- Demonstrated and proven ability to relay strong value propositions and outcome-based solution coupled with technology solutions (preferably International Healthcare projects development market space)
- Comprehensive knowledge of healthcare industry, healthcare medical technology market, and commercial business processes
- Strong communication is a must- writing and oral skills to synthesize complex issues and communicate via letters, documents and reports, presentations, meetings, events etc.
- Strong leadership with ability to motivate and carry together diverse teams towards a common goal, using influence
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to work effectively within a matrix environment and work independently as well as with a team
- Willingness and ability to travel within Nigeria plus/minus Africa.
- Fluency in French
- Master’s degree from a reputable institution or equivalent knowledge or experience
- Previous experience selling and implementing Healthcare Solutions (Equipment, Education & service)
- Innovation – develop new ideas through collaboration and execute on creative ideas
- Proven ability to work globally
- Indirect management experience; managing in a matrix organization
- Contract Compliance Experience
- Strong Process Management Skills.
- Achieve sales, orders and margin targets for P&RC team in assigned strategic accounts while managing costs within budget
- Commercialize existing GE primary and referral care initiatives, cultivating and leveraging current primary projects to scale it up across Africa addressing governments/institution’s needs
- Support the Program Manager- Primary & Referral Care (P&RC) in commercialization and execution of Primary & Referral Care programs and priorities
- Support Nigeria and Africa P&RC opportunities and programs across the project life cycle- initiation, planning, execution and closure – engage in routine customer site visits and customer engagements for active programs – support routine customer interfacing for prospective programs – support in production and customisation of concept notes, Memorandum of Understanding, proposals, pricing etc.
- Effecting of deployment processes including documentation, letters, reports and pitches, minutes, compliance, financing- budgeting, estimating and retiring, training, technology, metric delivery, etc.
- Leverage the Inquiry to Order team and process, including Country team, Product Sales Specialists, Account Managers, Service team, and other Company resources to provide the necessary solution
- Leverage the Order to Remittance team and process, including Country team, Healthcare Project Management, Logistics, Service team and other Company resources to provide the necessary solution
- Support and lead as per guidance from P&RC team, stakeholder management such as primary healthcare boards, hospital management boards, program implementing partners, NGOs and academic institutions
- Grow book of business by leveraging existing GE capabilities to implement a scalable primary & referral care solution that addresses the lack of skilled staff, poor referral network and infrastructure to impact maternal & neonatal mortality rates in developing countries
- Fully understand the terms and conditions of the customer specific contract and delivery requirements, ensure contract terms are met by GE and its contractors at all times specially implementation with conjunction with Program managers
- Ensure that the processes of the Quality Management System (QMS) are implemented and maintained (QSMRs)
- Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
- Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
- Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
- Drive continuous improvement on all related processes, work instructions, and procedures to ensure ongoing standardization and simplification of the Quality Management System
- Support internal and external Quality audits and closure of audit findings
- Support the EHS program and the follow up (EHS contractor safety / EHS training fulfilments)
- Knowledge and understanding of all Global Privacy and Anti-Competition Policies (including but not limited to GE Healthcare HIPPA Guidelines, NEMA Regulations, etc.) and operates within them to ensure that no company policy or US / Int’l Law is broken
- Knowledge and understanding of all Environmental Health Policies (including but not limited to GE Healthcare EHS Policies, GE Healthcare Fleet Rules, etc.) and operate within them to ensure that no company policy or US / Int’l Law is broken
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.